Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reddit cucks and whore make fun of shortcel

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

Over for him. I bet he orbited that whore for years only for her to now put him on blast in public like this. Over over over

At least he spoke out lol

i never say anything to a girl or cuck i wouldnt say in public.

you have to assume everything will get shared if you talk to a girl

i never say anything to a girl or cuck i wouldnt say in public.

you have to assume everything will get shared if you talk to a girl
High iq. Cant trust femoids ever.

how can people be so evil? I wanna put the cucks in the line and go paddock on them. No remorse

> Subreddit making fun of incels and « nice guys »
> 693k subscribers

:woke::woke::feelsree:

They’ll do anything for those useless internet points.

"Hope you get raped again you stupid fat bitch"

Holy fuck that one was good, if only he wasn't already outed as being an angry manlet like we all are, it would've been a sick roast.

His final return would be in a good old fashioned way.
> Subreddit making fun of incels and « nice guys »
> 693k subscribers

:woke::woke::feelsree:
Easy fix to feel better about their shitty lifes.

If he reads this: you're the worst kind of person, insulting and wishing for someone to get raped is literally sociopathic, that's so far away from being a nice or good person. No girl will ever want you because you have a shitty personality. Even if you were 10 ft tall, no one will ever like you if you behave like that. You're a shitstain and I personally hope you'll never find a girlfriend as long as you don't make a 180 personality wise, not one single person on earth deserves a boyfriend as fucked up as you.
Edit: gold and silver, thank you very much!! I hope this guy leaves OP alone and gets some serious help!
:teehee: Let's bully him online, wait for his reaction, start the public humiliation and virtue signalling.

Last edited:
"teehee look at me teehee posting conversations without peoples permission and all there evil teehee"

Fat shaming whores = wrong
Body shaming whores = wrong
Slut shaming = wrong

Height shaming men = right
Virgin shaming men = right

jesus its making me so mad.
that whore uploaded already couple of new posts about him. thousands of karma and comments.. patethic.
that whore feeling so good about herself uploading this shit to reddit to get some attention.
i legit hope she will be burned alive today

we're so tolerant of shortness!

then why the fuck do you keep bringing it up reddit foids?

r/niceguys = showing the aftermath after fucking with someone preferably low status men with autism or something, then post the results of their anger. HuRr dURr nIcE gUyS wASnT sO nICe aFTeR aLL. Only if they were nicer they could get a gf.

I never comprehend how retarded are redditors on this.

jesus its making me so mad.
that whore uploaded already couple of new posts about him. thousands of karma and comments..
Teeeheeeeee they are so good in crying wolf

Fat shaming whores = wrong
Body shaming whores = wrong
Slut shaming = wrong

Height shaming men = right
Virgin shaming men = right
F E M I N I S M

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4