Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit Cuck

"Just clean up your act bro, women will flock to you:feelstastyman:"

Yeah in an imaginary world.

Redpill copers at it again

Why to they associate gaming with never going outside? Many people I know that hardly ever go outside spent their time studying or doing other activities inside instead of being on the computer/phone all the time.
So fucking stupid, they also assume people can't exercise and lift at home as well. I just can't fucking deal with reddit soy stupidity.

Redpill copers at it again
Redditors are always funny, they constantly shame people for not lifting 500lbs and think that this is the only form of valid physical activity (while most often are foids or soyified lanklets), very obnoxious scum.

Redditors are always funny, they constantly shame people for not lifting 500lbs and think that this is the only form of valid physical activity (while most often are foids or soyified lanklets), very obnoxious scum.
The fact they think lifting matters means they know lookism is true, because the only thing lifting changes is your looks.

I go outside almost daily and am pretty fit.

Where is my foid?