Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit cuck thinks NAWALT

AWALT IS LAW. Probably the most fundamental of blackpills. R*dditor gets what he deserves.

All women are trash, no exceptions.

thats what awaits you once you ascend

The comments are cucked as shit btw

I (22M) think that he (23M) should use his newly gained knowledge, to destroye her (20F) carrer plus social life so that she (20F) will regred her degenerate behavour. And make the world a better place for people like myself (22M)

"once"
That was two years ago Saint Simptard, she didn't change/never will/cockthirsty still.

"once"
That was two years ago Saint Simptard, she didn't change/never will/cockthirsty still.
tbh being blackpilled ruined my perception of roast beef sandwiches.
"once"
tbh being blackpilled ruined my perception of roast beef sandwiches.

Don't know how reddit cucks can write such long posts most likely the autism

The most cucked thing about this is the implication that he would be okay if she was a whore, just as long as she didn't record herself being a whore.

lol @ asking reddit for advise

but... but... she REALLY regrets doing this :feels::feels::feels::feels:

dude you cant be so cruel and insensitive to this poor gal :soy::soy::soy:

Its your turn man, have fun while it lasts. :feelskek:

Just dont expect any foid to be a man of their word (JFL), and its fine. Onto the next!

LoveYouForever