Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit cuck happy that his friend is blaming himself for lack of success with women

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Blue-pilled cuck blames his friend's lack of confidence because he failed to attract any woman, his friend used to blame himself but is becoming more and more aware that he's playing a game rigged against him and this makes the spineless cucktears whitenight upset that his "friend" is beginning to understand how it all works and so he seeks to discover ways to keep him ignorant and sad because he can't at the very least be okay with the fact that his incel friend shares a different world view than him.

Truly disgusting behavior
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7un8mx/helping_a_potential_incel_friend/

They don't just share a different world view. They have an incorrect world view.

fucking dumbass, this "incel friend" is 100% ugly, lol @ their cope

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
They don't just share a different world view. They have an incorrect world view.
True but this doesn't me he has to ditch his supposed friend because he thinks he has to be a gigantic whitenight cuck all the time or try to manipulate his friend with dumb platitudes such as "be confident lmao" "respect women lol"
He could have left him alone to rot but he felt the need to make a thread about it and how much he's upset that he shows the slightest deviation from a bluepilled mentality.

He was a wingman for his incel friend

he is already better than most of other people, including many on this site

Cuck-Damage said:
He was a wingman for his incel friend

he is already better than most of other people, including many on this site
And yet he wishes to find ways to disallow his friend from experiencing the most basic feelings one would experience if such a situation were to happen to them because of his "respect women" mentality.
To simply put it, he can't stand the fact that his friend thinks differently from him and would gladly end the friendship or consider it ruined if that doesn't change.

I'm not going to bother myself with what some feeble minded inceltears user thinks, so I wont click that link.

INCELS. IN. DENIAL

gstvtrp said:
I'm not going to bother myself with what some feeble minded inceltears user thinks, so I wont click that link.

I'm sure some virtue signaling fat bitch on IncelTears would love to date him, so she could then feel better about herself because she gave an incel a chance.