Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit cope for ugly people

• Thread starter KoolmercenaryKid
  • Start date
Top comment "I notice a woman's smell" LMAO ahahaha holy fuck all people know is virtue signaling they can't even share a real opinion or original non pc thought

>hygiene and clothing are important
they all know it's over but none will admit it

>Ctrl + F
>Type "Shower"
>Shower mentioned 12 times

[–]AshleyEForeman 5691 points 9 hours ago
Passion for something in their life. A hobby, a job, anything really.

[–]GourmetCoffee 3902 points 5 hours ago
I'm pretty passionate about Dragon Ball Z, coffee, winning internet arguments, and cocaine, am I off to a good start?

Ugly cope has come to the point of considering internet arguing as a hobby.

Top comment "I notice a woman's smell" LMAO ahahaha holy fuck all people know is virtue signaling they can't even share a real opinion or original non pc thought

God forbid one of us has an opinion other than theirs. If they want to be taken seriously, they have to be able to listen to both sides of the argument. If you say something anti-pc they will barrage you with with insults or accuse you of being something your’re not.

[–]GourmetCoffee 3902 points 5 hours ago
I'm pretty passionate about Dragon Ball Z, coffee, winning internet arguments, and cocaine, am I off to a good start?

Why are redditors so fucking cringe?

I noticed how a good portion of them mention going to the gym and getting fit, and never being overweight. I thought women didn’t care about looks? Fucking hell dude.

Reddit refuses to call a single person ugly. It's polite, sure, but no one comes to the internet for polite discourse, they want honesty.

"Have good emotional health and be able to openly discuss your feelings with others."

have you ever wanted a vagina so much that you started to become one?

[–]Deadeye1122 1928 points 11 hours ago

Be confident, it’s kind of a catch 22 but there’s nothing more attractive than confidence.

JFL
giphy.gif