Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reddit Chad shares his thoughts on women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Picsart 23 10 27 11 41 12 725

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueUnpopularOpinion/s/FuvH6sIGW3

good thread, I like.
Yes, similar things have been reported in the past by the likes of male strippers.
Ironically, chads are more privy to womens actual nature than the middle of blue pillers.
Top and bottom of society know whats up.

In this video a foid talks about how women are not even loyal to other foids in prison. They are just all around untrustworthy.
Worth a watch imo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvuFJ6_ww20

the girls he is talking about are also the girls bluepillers bring up when they say "see anyone can get a girlfriend you inkwell, you just need to have good personality :soy: :soy: "

good thread, I like.
Yes, similar things have been reported in the past by the likes of male strippers.
Ironically, chads are more privy to womens actual nature than the middle of blue pillers.

In this video a foid talks about how women are not even loyal to other foids in prison. They are just all around untrustworthy.
Worth a watch imo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvuFJ6_ww20

Extremely interesting. Could you link me to what male strippers say about it?

You become misogynistic by experiencing women.

Quite literally Words of timeless wisdom.

I happen to "experience women" daily because of my work, and that shit ended up blackpilling me the hard way. Foids don't realize that we don't need to "communicate more" so that we all suddenly back their feminsit pet project. That's precisely because we know how they think, how they comprehend the world, that we get tired of their shit, that we get how unsefferable they truly are.

The only men who somehow don't see through their bullshit are simps who just see the surface, or little boys in need of a mother figure. That says a lot about female nature.

the girls he is talking about are also the girls bluepillers bring up when they say "see anyone can get a girlfriend you inkwell, you just need to have good personality :soy: :soy: "
Yep. :lul: :lul:

I know this is besides the point of the post and your thread, but:

"...I hope this doesn't come off as some anti-woman comment..."

I hate the fact that women don't need to say this.
Saying they hope the stuff they are saying doesn't come off as some anti-men comment. They just say shit. And no one cares.

But considering "anti-woman" comments get banned, and anti-men comments don't, I guess niggas like him have to baby the reader, so mods don't ban him.

Extremely interesting. Could you link me to what male strippers say about it?

this is a classic one that mgtow and redpillers used to bring up in past i think:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/32uzz1/serious_nsfw_male_strippers_of_reddit_what_really/

theres other ones too

Last edited:
:yes: You become misogynistic by experiencing women.

Quite literally Words of timeless wisdom.

I happen to "experience women" daily because of my work, and that shit ended up blackpilling me the hard way. Foids don't realize that we don't need to "communicate more" so that we all suddenly back their feminsit pet project. That's precisely because we know how they think, how they comprehend the world, that we get tired of their shit, that we get how unsefferable they truly are.

The only men who somehow don't see through their bullshit are simps who just see the surface, or little boys in need of a mother figure. That says a lot about female nature.

:yes: :yes: for hundreds of years men realized this. It was only throughout the last two decades that propaganda started convincing simps women were amazing superior creatures that are incapable of doing bad.

It should be illegal for toilets to leave the house without a male family member. They cannot be trusted.

I know this is besides the point of the post and your thread, but:

"...I hope this doesn't come off as some anti-woman comment..."

I hate the fact that women don't need to say this.
Saying they hope the stuff they are saying doesn't come off as some anti-men comment. They just say shit. And no one cares.

But considering "anti-woman" comments get banned, and anti-men comments don't, I guess niggas like him have to baby the reader, so mods don't ban him.
You're right. It's fucking rage fuel. Then when you point it out normies say "well durr men can't get raped! Women have reason to hate most men! As a man I agree!:soy::soy:"

this is a classic one that mgtow and redpillers used to bring up in past i think:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/32uzz1/serious_nsfw_male_strippers_of_reddit_what_really/

theres other ones too

Rage fuel. I wish every last man was aware of female nature. Then their rights could be taken away or they could be replaced with birthing tanks. Women are lucky so many simps are in power.

"Some of my best friends are women"

Another reason why true love doesn't exist

Yada yada yada. Chad gets redpilled

You're right. It's fucking rage fuel. Then when you point it out normies say "well durr men can't get raped! Women have reason to hate most men! As a man I agree!:soy::soy:"
tell them men building whole soyciety we living in tbh, foid dont really provide anything but pussy since beginning of time.

Incels and chads see women in their true form at their most cruel and most base respectively.
Only average men experience the facade of the "normal" woman.
skhrix.jpg

I happen to "experience women" daily because of my work, and that shit ended up blackpilling me the hard way.
Yup. A few days ago I had to listen to the women there shitting on their female boss for about 30 minutes for not wanting to join them in talking about hot guys, yet soys honestly expect me to believe that women would never objectify men, that they "aren't as shallow as men" (I fucking wish women were as forgiving of bad looks in men as men are of women's) and all that other bullshit:feelskek::feelskek:.

Yup. A few days ago I had to listen to the women there shitting on their female boss for about 30 minutes for not wanting to join them in talking about hot guys, yet soys honestly expect me to believe that women would never objectify men, that they "aren't as shallow as men" (I fucking wish women were as forgiving of bad looks in men as men are of women's) and all that other bullshit:feelskek::feelskek:.
Disgusting shallow creatures.
Incels and chads see women in their true form at their most cruel and most base respectively.
Only average men experience the facade of the "normal" woman.
skhrix.jpg
It's a shame average men haven't realized women's true nature.

tell them men building whole soyciety we living in tbh, foid dont really provide anything but pussy since beginning of time.
It's pointless. They'll just respond with "but men oppressed women she didn't let them!" Or something like that. Normies are just too dumb.

Dude, they aren't 'scarily' good at hiding at how sleazy they are. You said it yourself, it's surprising how much shit they get away with. We all know how sleazy foids are, we just aren't allowed to say it publicly. Fucking christ, men can't even call foids out on their OF accounts. Fucking doofus. Hope you get cucked more for trying to convince yourself you don't put foids on a pedestal anymore which you do subconsciously. Maybe not in the traditional sense, but you still worship foids' sociopathic behaviours under the guise of 'oh! they actually have great social skills dude, they are just good at fooling everyone.' And no dude, some of your best friends aren't foids.

You become misogynistic by experiencing women.
There is alot of good insight that can come from chads as long as they aren't trying to run some looksmaxxing scam on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back