Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit Bluepilled Gaslighting Gone Extreme

Soyest and most bluepilled Reddit comment I have ever read. @Transcended Trucel @sub human

JFL at "infusing your bio with emotion"... :feelshaha:

Amazing how none of this long winded and subtly snarky essay actually addresses his faults - namely, height and face - and blames him for everything while also telling him to pay foids to have a 5% higher chance of getting two or three landwhale matches. :feelsclown:

Amazing how none of this long winded and subtly snarky essay actually addresses his faults - namely, height and face - and blames him for everything while also telling him to pay foids to have a 5% higher chance of getting two or three landwhale matches. :feelsclown:
These people are just evil, straight up.

did he not take enough showers???

02AF8C6B 39B8 405D BFC1 36093D08346B

Last edited:
Over for him

No bio infused with emotion for your face

infused with emotions...lmao okay buddy

it's the personality

Soyest and most bluepilled Reddit comment I have ever read. @Transcended Trucel @sub human
those fuckers will always skirt the real issues jfl

My two step program for this guy to experience success:

Step 1) There are no foids on dating sites. Accept this.
Step 2) Rope

KEK he has the exact same type of photos that a good looking dude from my college has and for him it works just fine, I wonder why.

That is just cruel, because you can really tell the guy is trying to make his profile looks interesting and show some personality and then some fuckers just lie and lie to him making he think he didn't try hard enough

OP looks way to soy. The redditor giving him advice sounds like such a simp faggot "just get a haircut and style advice from a female bro" "make sure you tip her bro" "your bio is emotionally lacking use this cringey shit I wrote instead bro" what a fucking retard

Just infuse your bio with emotion theory.

Invest shit ton of work and few thousands of dollars to get 1.5/10 fat foid with kid (since Im 2/10 and fat). No thanks. I'll stay incel.

My two step program for this guy to experience success:

Step 1) There are no foids on dating sites. Accept this.
Step 2) Rope
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

gymbro7181
Also, jfl at going to a hair salon and finding a toilet he would want to date and ask her to get him a haircut she would want her bf would have :lul::lul:

Holyyyyy fuck i wouldn't gaslight that hard my worst enemy man
The fuck is wrong with these people
Just say the truth his ugliness

He needs face transplant

I just can’t comprehend the delusion of most normies and women at this point. It’s just surreal to behold. This level of gaslighting is incredible. And nobody seems to notice or care but us few who are brutally criticized and shamed for doing so at every turn.

KEK he has the exact same type of photos that a good looking dude from my college has and for him it works just fine, I wonder why.

That is just cruel, because you can really tell the guy is trying to make his profile looks interesting and show some personality and then some fuckers just lie and lie to him making he think he didn't try hard enough
Good comment

Holyyyyy fuck i wouldn't gaslight that hard my worst enemy man
The fuck is wrong with these people
Just say the truth his ugliness
They can’t admit the truth because it would undermine their entire belief structure when it comes to men/women and dating/sex. These kind of bullshit bluepilled beliefs let them continue to believe it’s all mens fault and men are just creepy loser incels and no fault whatsoever lies with women.