Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reddit “blackpillers” are not real blackpillers

• Thread starter geneticabomination2
  • Start date
G

geneticabomination2

Self-banned
-
“broooootal”
nigga wtf is this cringe
This sub is full of cucks who dare not say a single bad word against cumrags. I actually hope some of the manlets on that sub rope lmao (i’m a manlet myself fyi but these cucks are genuine cringe)

any fucker that has a reddit account or uses reddit lingo is a fakecel piece of shit that should get lynched

any fucker that has a reddit account or uses reddit lingo is a fakecel piece of shit that should get lynched
Based.
Fuck the pathetic mablets of r/shortguys
literal cucks and i hope genuinely they rope.
ruining our space with their cringe and even our terminology

r/ShortGuys allows bluepilled shit... They are just a less cucked version of r/Short.

r/ShortGuys allows bluepilled shit... They are just a less cucked version of r/Short.
It’s not less cucked. They post more things about women visibly wanting to genocide them and all they do is act sad and depressed.

Reddit blackpillers are leaning more towards being celibate normies. Meanwhile most people here are both mentalcel and non-nt.

Soyddit "blackpillers" are just normies that want to join the blackpill club but they are too normie.

If they were actual blackpillers then they would get booted off of Soyddit.

Based.
Fuck the pathetic mablets of r/shortguys
literal cucks and i hope genuinely they rope.
ruining our space with their cringe and even our terminology
like this bitch @Chudpreet show your reddit lingo boy your ratio graycel + frfr yall + dnr ngl fr ngl sussy

Nobody uses this term on reddit you absolute fucking retard. It’s literally exclusive to this site, what the fuck do you think “graycel” even means?
frfr yall + dnr ngl fr ngl sussy
This is how YOU talk you stupid faggot. I advocate to have nigspeakers banned. This site is only for those who speak the white man’s English

This is how YOU talk you stupid faggot.
nah you said this earlier
dnr GrAY +
Reminds me of how every single tranny on reddit types

just like you redditor, keep going with those """"""""""+"""""""""" like a good reddibitch failed normie
This site is only for those who speak the white man’s English
Then you should leave Amir, go back to redeem those cards on reddit, just remember no matter how many posts you make worshipping whites none of them will let you suck their cocks, faggot, you're vermin to them and to everyone, hang yourself

like this bitch @Chudpreet show your reddit lingo boy your ratio graycel + frfr yall + dnr ngl fr ngl sussy
I’m not a redditor

just like you redditor, keep going with those """"""""""+"""""""""" like a good reddibitch failed normie
Ah yes, using a + means redditor. As if plenty of people on other sites including this one don’t do the same

Meanwhile you literally have a foid avi and love talking shit to established users here. Very clear who the redditor is, fuck off back to IT you useless cunt
Then you should leave Amir, go back to redeem those cards on reddit
I speak proper English unlike you, nigger

and love talking shit to established users here.
nice reddit mindset, do you thing that your virtual upvotes on reddit are worth a fuck too? neck yourself soyed faggot, you're the kind of scum that pays money for a blue check
>MUH PURPLE COLOR MEANS SOMETHING DAMMIT IT MEANS SOMETHING!
no it doesn't, you're still a failed pajeet, hang already
SIRS I SPEK PROPER ENGLISH HERE WITH TRANSLATE, NIGRER
sure thing Rashid

I actually agree, they all say that women are entitled to their preferences even if they are bred out and justify everything with muh natural selection, without even knowing what it actually means. Redditors can't be allies, also lots of cucks on that sub promote LL just for normie validation, which i have always disagreed with.

Fuck that shithole website.

nice reddit mindset, do you thing that your virtual upvotes on reddit are worth a fuck too? neck yourself soyed faggot, you're the kind of scum that pays money for a blue check
I’ve never even used that site, but you seem to know a lot about how it works. Projecting ass ITfag :feelshaha:

And gatekeeping is a “reddit mindset” to this faggot JFL. Sure, let’s just let in every foid, faggot, and negrified zoomer. This forum is for everyone!
>MUH PURPLE COLOR MEANS SOMETHING DAMMIT IT MEANS SOMETHING!
no it doesn't, you're still a failed pajeet, hang already
You joined in September and literally act like you own this place. Fuck off back to wherever you came from and McNutt yourself

sure thing Rashid
What is your race? Given that you’re not white though, it’s subhuman regardless

I’ve never even used that site, but you seem to know a lot about how it works. Projecting ass ITfag :feelshaha:

And gatekeeping is a “reddit mindset” to this faggot JFL. Sure, let’s just let in every foid, faggot, and negrified zoomer. This forum is for everyone!

You joined in September and literally act like you own this place. Fuck off back to wherever you came from and McNutt yourself

The average curry is a vile, dishonest scumbag
:feelshaha:

"I actually hope some of the manlets on that sub rope lmao"

Broooooooooooooooootal.

I actually agree, they all say that women are entitled to their preferences even if they are bred out and justify everything with muh natural selection, without even knowing what it actually means. Redditors can't be allies, also lots of cucks on that sub promote LL just for normie validation, which i have always disagreed with.

Fuck that shithole website.
They don’t know that short women breed short men and make incels/short men to suffer.

Reddit isn’t fakecel it’s truecel.

Any based subreddit is gonna get nuked by cuckedit

If it's on there it means it's bp