Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Reddit] blackpill delivered to normies

Imagine coping so hard
88F8ABAB 9922 49D5 B29A 9946899DE905

If this is "the blackpill" then most people are blackpilled and have never denied it. I don't know what world Incels.co is living in that they're so surprised someone would draw something like this. Yeah, bluepilled platitudes aren't practical. That's not a controversial statement. Most people would agree with you.

>browsing reddit

Yeah - They really are a meme. They literally think we're all basement dwelling neckbeards with cheeto encrusted fingers. Just remember the picture of the incel meet up, only 1 or 2 of those guys looked remotely neckbeard-like. Most of us are completely average normal looking people. Of all the things on that list I must admit my teeth aren't in great shape due to severe damage they took as a kid (fighting) my mouth is healthy though. Mouthwash, floss. My dentist says my gums are very healthy.

This is why I had to get off cuckit a few years back - these blue pilled phaggots arguing in bad faith like this guy is just make me loose hope for humanity. Nothing made me feel more like roping.

100 000 updoots. Jfl

If this is "the blackpill" then most people are blackpilled and have never denied it. I don't know what world Incels.co is living in that they're so surprised someone would draw something like this. Yeah, bluepilled platitudes aren't practical. That's not a controversial statement. Most people would agree with you.

Translation
"Try your best to looksmax but if all else fails, its over. LDAR, find a hobby and understand you have no chance"
People do see it but they all have a shred of bluepilled cope, as we do (not roping = hope). They underestimate how much looks actually matter. If they actually knew the degree of how harsh reality is, theyd be depressed just as us in a second

Last edited: