Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit bitch cries about Chad not commiting

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/normal_grl/comments/que88n/i_took_these_the_night_a_guy_flaked_on_me_to_hang/hkpjp72/?context=3

Quote of her message cause she will prob delete it:

for context and ranting lol: this man had been pursuing me since august, and we hung out three times from the end of august to the end of sept. Texts were exchanged occasionally, and out of those hangouts, we hooked up twice. So I figured he’d just turn into a FWB ya know? But I knew him from college, so it felt comfortable actually hanging out with him beforehand. We’d actually watch full movies and talk without any moves happening. It was nice. However, the first two times we hung out, he initiated it. The third time was ME asking HIM.

Anyways, october was busy for both of us, and he didn’t reach out to me. I didn’t reach out either, mostly because I was waiting for more free time. He hit me up while we were both in SF during Halloween, however it was super late at night and we were with separate friend groups, my friend group hitting the hay early. Since nothing happened, he spent the next two days making small talk with me and asking to see me soon.

The first week of november happens and I don’t hear from him. This past weekend happens and I have a ton of free time. So I ask him on Friday if he’s free that night or on Saturday. He tells me he’s free Saturday, suggests day-drinking, which kind of lights up a spark since he actually wants to spend time in the day together.

Or so I thought lol.

I ask him where we should do that, and then cease to get a reply the rest of Friday night. I make myself busy with other things, thinking he might text me the next day in the early daytime so we could set the plan. Let it be known that he is a terrible texter and prone to flaking, as he had already flakes out on actual dates with me literal years ago. At the time he claimed I could do better lmfaooo.

But yeah, Saturday comes and the whole day passes. We had never set a time or anything so I couldn’t be too mad. But 6 pm rolls around and I’m like okay, if he changed his mind about the time of day to chill, that’s fine. And lo and behold, he texts me apologizing for how late he responded because he got “busy.” I was like that’s fine, I did too. Because I kept myself busy. He sent a separate text asking if I had any plans. I respond nearly half an hour later and tell him no worries, that I got caught up in things too, but that I was still free.

And NO REPLY THE REST OF THE NIGHT lol.

I’m not above double texting but the amount of waiting and shit I was already doing? And the fact that I asked first? I thought I was about to look desperate as fuck. And either way, I am embarrassed to have let this happen again years later lol. He really had me fooled those first few times.

tl;dr foid cries about Chad not commiting, because he obviosly has better quality foids for sex

Not entitled to chad's commitment sweetie, next time try to get a better personality

He has prettier foids to do.:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just shower more to get Chad to commit, sweetie.

"reach out" to my cock, NPC bitch

Chads really live in another world. You look at her picture and her body is 10/10 + she seems desperate for him (he flaked with her before and she's still pursuing).
true and suifuel, imagine living as a Chad in 2021

also, foid would rather be another whore in chad harem than with an average looking buxxer, or even high-tier normie

Chads really live in another world. You look at her picture and her body is 10/10 + she seems desperate for him (he flaked with her before and she's still pursuing).
I hate chads just as much as I do foids.

imagine having girls like these at your disposal to the point you can affort to be fickle enough to flake on them. Most normies would miss their mom's funeral to fuck this bitch, it's crazy.

Meanwhile I have to jump through hoops to even get a subhuman cunt to give me the time of the day :feelsclown:

This is what life is like when females actually view you as another human. We are just subhumans to them, not due to our actions but purely due to our genetics.

This is what life is like when females actually view you as another human. We are just subhumans to them, not due to our actions but purely due to our genetics.
it is even worse than subhumans, subhumans is if you live on another planet and foid would never consider you as a sexual object
we are slaves, because foids would delude non-chads about betabuxxing or personality or shower taking, but they know it is lies, but to keep the society rolling - for social security, food and shelter and other conveniences, slave can die in war or at a job, just provide all the benefits, while being lied to, this is just pure evil:reeeeee: Chad can have all the bitches he wants if he can feed and protect all of them (which he cant do) and foids obviously can not feed themselves and protect too

These young women haven't yet figured out that a woman's league isn't the guys she can fuck, but the guys who will commit to her. Her league is the "friend" she rejected because he was too fat or short, and that "creepy" boy who awkwardly asker her out. She ain't pretty enough for a good looking guy's commitment. He's holding out on that for a girl in HIS league.

Last edited:
These young women haven't yet figured out that a woman's league isn't the guys she can fuck, but the guys who will commit to her. Her league is the "friend" she rejected because he was too fat or short, and that "creepy" boy who awkwardly asker her out. She ain't pretty enough for a good looking guy's commitment. He's holding out on that for a girl in HIS league.
yeah, I created a thread previously where stated that people generally form groups dependent on their looks, the beauties, the normies, the uglies, she is probably slightly above average in face, but the chad she craves is very pretty

Crazy how much power having an abundance will do for you in the Sex and dating market

Just work on your personality. Have you tried any new hobbies?

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/normal_grl/comments/que88n/i_took_these_the_night_a_guy_flaked_on_me_to_hang/hkpjp72/?context=3

Quote of her message cause she will prob delete it:

for context and ranting lol: this man had been pursuing me since august, and we hung out three times from the end of august to the end of sept. Texts were exchanged occasionally, and out of those hangouts, we hooked up twice. So I figured he’d just turn into a FWB ya know? But I knew him from college, so it felt comfortable actually hanging out with him beforehand. We’d actually watch full movies and talk without any moves happening. It was nice. However, the first two times we hung out, he initiated it. The third time was ME asking HIM.

Anyways, october was busy for both of us, and he didn’t reach out to me. I didn’t reach out either, mostly because I was waiting for more free time. He hit me up while we were both in SF during Halloween, however it was super late at night and we were with separate friend groups, my friend group hitting the hay early. Since nothing happened, he spent the next two days making small talk with me and asking to see me soon.

The first week of november happens and I don’t hear from him. This past weekend happens and I have a ton of free time. So I ask him on Friday if he’s free that night or on Saturday. He tells me he’s free Saturday, suggests day-drinking, which kind of lights up a spark since he actually wants to spend time in the day together.

Or so I thought lol.

I ask him where we should do that, and then cease to get a reply the rest of Friday night. I make myself busy with other things, thinking he might text me the next day in the early daytime so we could set the plan. Let it be known that he is a terrible texter and prone to flaking, as he had already flakes out on actual dates with me literal years ago. At the time he claimed I could do better lmfaooo.

But yeah, Saturday comes and the whole day passes. We had never set a time or anything so I couldn’t be too mad. But 6 pm rolls around and I’m like okay, if he changed his mind about the time of day to chill, that’s fine. And lo and behold, he texts me apologizing for how late he responded because he got “busy.” I was like that’s fine, I did too. Because I kept myself busy. He sent a separate text asking if I had any plans. I respond nearly half an hour later and tell him no worries, that I got caught up in things too, but that I was still free.

And NO REPLY THE REST OF THE NIGHT lol.

I’m not above double texting but the amount of waiting and shit I was already doing? And the fact that I asked first? I thought I was about to look desperate as fuck. And either way, I am embarrassed to have let this happen again years later lol. He really had me fooled those first few times.

tl;dr foid cries about Chad not commiting, because he obviosly has better quality foids for sex

wow a 3/10 woman cant get a 8/10 guy!!?? who would have thought:feelshaha:

Is he really a chad if he has to chase ?? something bro ponder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back