Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit Betabuxxers wife calls him an INCEL

That marriage never began

"Muh her body doesn't want sex cuz she 45" MYYYYYYYYYYYYY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK MY SMALL TINY PENIS, THAT IS INSANELY WRONG. IF CHAD WAS THERE, SHE WOULD'VE MAGICALLY GET HER LIBIDO BACK AND START FUCKING LIKE A RABBIT

Jfl first step to divorce or actually turning into a cuckold or being cheated on

post speaks for itself

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/1dtbpyn/my_wife_made_an_incel_joke/

imagine being an incel in your own fucking marriage. NT Normies are so fucked. Chad always wins even when he's not there.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: fucking BRUTAL :feelskek:
tag all the cucks thinking that getting married will save them from a miserable life.
YOU CAN GET THE GF, YOU CAN GET SEX, YOU CAN GET A WIFE, YOU CAN SPEND DECADES WITH HER
STILL YOU'RE A FUCKING INCEL FOR LIFE ALL DUE TO YOUR LOOKS
CHAD WOULD GET HER WET IN 2 SECONDS, BUT BECAUSE THIS GUY IS PROBABLY AN AVERAGE-LOOKING JOE WHO WASTED DECADES OF HIS LIFE WITH THIS CUNT, HE STILL GETS TREATED THE SAME WAY PEOPLE TREATED US SINCE SCHOOL.
THERE'S NO ESCAPE
NO RELEASE
NO REDEMPTION
LOOKS > EVERYTHING
BONE STRUCTURE > EVERYTHING
IT'S FUCKING OVER

Dismember and behead the bitch

S*xless marriage? I do not like religion but atleast it keeps the women at bay. What a * cuck. If I ever got married (like that will happen) and I still get no s*x, then Ill lose it in GTA V game.

There's no wife for you're married!