Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Reddit bans the Donald and 2,000 other subreddits

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
We have known that reddit and other social media platforms are cucked for a long time now, but this shows how far they will go with their censorship.
The Donald subreddit is basically boomer tier politics, nothing far right about it. These are the faggots that say shit like "we love immigrants, they just need to come in legally" and "capitalism is the best".
And it was a massive subreddit, with 800,000 members. So now you cannot even have a mildly right wing/libertarian viewpoint, it's insane how far the censorship is going

Yfyy.gif

We have known that reddit and other social media platforms are cucked for a long time now, but this shows how far they will go with their censorship.
The Donald subreddit is basically boomer tier politics, nothing far right about it. These are the faggots that say shit like "we love immigrants, they just need to come in legally" and "capitalism is the best".
And it was a massive subreddit, with 800,000 members. So now you cannot even have a mildly right wing/libertarian viewpoint, it's insane how far the censorship is going

To be fair, I checked T_D some time ago. Last post was a while ago. Many of the people in T_D moved to other forums and subreddits, including myself, like here. We knew for a while that reddit was absolutely cucked. I keep my account for reconnaissance purposes, but nothing more.

What a fucking shit site. Eventually the only subreddit left up will by /r/polyamory

They even banned dark joke subs. Reddit is so cucked lmao.

Now that reddit is useless will people here stop talking about it?

Centralization is destroying the internet. The entire point of it was that it was decentralized (to survive a nuclear strike) but we've been herding ourselves into walled gardens and crying when they kick us out.

Better to have 20 smaller communities than one big one.

Good. Fuck reddit and fuck redditors.

next they should ban IT and any other mock subreddits, but then reddit would lose half its users

2000 lmaoooooo I guarantee a significant portion of those were backup subs made just in case a larger one got banned. Anyways, all these fags shat on us when we got banned so who cares about them? Had they been more sympathetic towards us, maybe I would have cared about them. Instead they just joined in on mocking incels when they were next on the chopping block. So funny to see these people bemoaning freedom of association and lack of regulations now that companies are shitting on them hard. You think maybe they'll petition Trump to try and enforce diversity on the internet?

The internet is too centralized and reliant on money. I would stay on the smaller sites that are not driven by ((ecommerce)) and ((advertisement)). You should torrent the shit out of everything and not pay for crap. Also companies are never your friends, they just sell you crap. If they try to stick faggot/trans/femnist stuff in my face I clearly need to find another supplier.

Holy shit.
Also, Youtube has banned stefan molyneux by the way, just noticed.

Welcome to the new world order everyone, fascism is taking over, and free speech is silenced.

There are elections this year, they are banning all the right wing subs because they think reddit is the entire world

Its funny. While America talks all this shit about Freedom and how place like Russia/China are censoring their own, they do this shit.

Its not country vs country. Its elites vs the people.

The elites regardless of countries will always fuck over their people.

Its funny. While America talks all this shit about Freedom and how place like Russia/China are censoring their own, they do this shit.

This. I live in the Fucknited States of Assmerica and the government doesn't need to censor because the populace are such huge pieces of fucking shit that they do it themselves and cheer for corporate control of free speech. It is literally a matter of debate whether China or the USA is worse overall for free speech. Russia has WAY more free speech that the USGay, not even a fucking contest LMFAO.

This is what happens when you become the "face of the internet".

You start losing sight of your original focus. Just like YouTube did.

Once investors and advertisers take priority, you website loses any freedom and becomes censored.

YouTube used to be based and so was reddit. Now they both are kid friendly leftist trash.

Its not country vs country. Its elites vs the people.

The elites regardless of countries will always fuck over their people.
You know whats funny? That's why they're pushing all this degeneracy. The people are too busy with the Corona virus, LGBT rights, and gender wars to see the true villain hiding behind the curtain.

The world is shit, and its not because men like 14 year olds, or female rape is increasing. Its because the people in power are shit. And it'll never change with the way things are progressing.

Cool is inceltears banned?

reddit is such left wing garbage

Anyone remember /r/coontown? The internet was just better back then. Also /r/niggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back