Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit bans r/milliondollarextreme

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif

Just a matter of time ... until it appeared on the radar screen of Reddit. And got banned.

It was only a matter of time. The Red Pill and MGTOW are next.
What you get for staying on cuckit.

It was only a matter of time. The Red Pill and MGTOW are next.
What you get for staying on cuckit.

Not sure what's going on in TRP subs lately, but MGTOW is trying to cuck hard, lol. They do their best to be harmless and distance themselves from us, lol, but this won't work out, of course.

In the long run, subs can either be feminist, die from lack of traffic or be banned when speaking truth to power. (Or being funny)

It's over for comediancels

I have no idea what that sub is, somebody elab

The past few weeks, lot of the big tech companies (Google, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc.) have been dishing out bans left and right to any group or individual guilty of wrongthink.

The problem is how centralized the internet has become. The internet was so much better back in the 90s and early to mid 2000s when internet traffic was a lot more spread out. Now most internet traffic revolves around a small number of websites run by megacorps headquartered in Silicon Valley. Now a small number of yuppies in San Francisco with typical SJW views effectively control the internet (at least the English speaking part of it). Not to mention when the media pressures them to ban someone, they always bend the knee.

And it's always going to be this way because of laziness and greed. Laziness because people would rather just make a subreddit due to it being free and convenient as opposed to making a forum like this. Greed because in the off chance that someone makes a website that gets big enough, they'll become more and more strict with their terms of service and find excuses to ban wrongthinkers (and people who like edgy humor) in order to make the site more appealing to advertisers. Not to mention in many cases using an alternative is impractical. Nobody wants to use an alternative to Facebook because all of their friends are on Facebook. Nobody wants to use a video hosting website besides Youtube because it's hard to get any audience for video content on any other platform (who the fuck uses Dailymotion?).

Thanks to megacorps and SJW control freaks, the wild west days of the internet are long over...and they're never coming back.

The past few weeks, lot of the big tech companies (Google, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc.) have been dishing out bans left and right to any group or individual guilty of wrongthink.

The problem is how centralized the internet has become. The internet was so much better back in the 90s and early to mid 2000s when internet traffic was a lot more spread out. Now most internet traffic revolves around a small number of websites run by megacorps headquartered in Silicon Valley. Now a small number of yuppies in San Francisco with typical SJW views effectively control the internet (at least the English speaking part of it). Not to mention when the media pressures them to ban someone, they always bend the knee.

And it's always going to be this way because of laziness and greed. Laziness because people would rather just make a subreddit due to it being free and convenient as opposed to making a forum like this. Greed because in the off chance that someone makes a website that gets big enough, they'll become more and more strict with their terms of service and find excuses to ban wrongthinkers (and people who like edgy humor) in order to make the site more appealing to advertisers. Not to mention in many cases using an alternative is impractical. Nobody wants to use an alternative to Facebook because all of their friends are on Facebook. Nobody wants to use a video hosting website besides Youtube because it's hard to get any audience for video content on any other platform (who the fuck uses Dailymotion?).

Thanks to megacorps and SJW control freaks, the wild west days of the internet are long over...and they're never coming back.

What is the real effect of this, though? I don't think nothing is lost if you just decide to abandon these online platforms all together.

just goes to show women shouldn't own businesses or land. Ellen Pao should just stay at home and be a housewife.

jews caN do everything they want because they own everything

I don't think nothing is lost if you just decide to abandon these online platforms all together.

Sure, you could...but where are you going to go?

Personally, I have abandoned all of the platforms I mentioned (except youtube, I still watch a few youtubers and use it to listen to music). Incels.me is literally the only place on the internet where I post anything anymore. If this website goes down for whatever reason....then I'll pretty much just retire from the internet. I'll use it for listening to music, talking to a few online friends I've had for many years, and occasionally doing online shopping or downloading a game or anime...but that's pretty much it. I guess I should be glad I got to experience the wild west days at all. You zoomers don't know what you missed out on.

*Crack*
*Sipp*
Remember when we could be nazis on the internet?
Rememberthethirdreich

The scary thing is that their influence is now expanding beyond the internet and social media platforms. Their products will be an integral part of many people’s lives within a decade or so and the companies will use them to manipulate all aspects of our way of life

not a lot of things scare me
but i'm afraid of the future

edit: fuck quoted the wrong post, it should be fixed

Women want to reverse Betabux now

I'd like to reverse her existence, tbqh.

god I fucking hate that band. along with Gaylord, Neckbeard Deathcamp, Olivia Neutered John. the other three being black cock metal. they need to be tortured alive. even Commie degenerate Euronymous would just treat them like Dahmer did his victims. as pieces of meat. black metal isn't dead, we just can't allow cucks in the scene without subjecting them to torture.

this is insanity, almost feels like a dystopia. Still wondering why the government hasn't split these companies up yet.

this is insanity, almost feels like a dystopia. Still wondering why the government hasn't split these companies up yet.
maybe just maybe cause teh gubmin aint shit yid controls it and the cuckpanies are yid tools duh

Lel reddit. I come here for inspiration and then spread the blackpill on 4chan. Bait them with sob story and they dig out their own black pills to swallow

the author of this article should put a Stielgranate in her mouth and pull the trigger.
why do people with no clue about history feel the need to write trash like this? fuck.

no, let me do the honors. I might lose my residence if I don't get employed soon.

the US unfortunately doesn't believe in anti-Trust laws. one aspect of the free market I agree with.
Not sure what's going on in TRP subs lately, but MGTOW is trying to cuck hard, lol. They do their best to be harmless and distance themselves from us, lol, but this won't work out, of course.

In the long run, subs can either be feminist, die from lack of traffic or be banned when speaking truth to power. (Or being funny)

MGTOWs are only cool if they actually "get" the incel issue. those that try and distance themselves from it are denying the reality which made them MGTOW in the first place.

Last edited:
I'm kinda hungry, I'm gonna go eat.

Water is wet, fire is hot, feathers are light, cuckitt bans anything it doesn't like.
I would be okay with that if the faggots that advertise it stop fucking yapping on about how inclusive and accepting it is while it clearely is not.

Voat ready to make a comeback?

Reddit disgusts me even more now.

wtf is milliondollarextreme?

Tfw when reddit cucks feel like they are doing good by banning "nazis" on their pathetic shithole of a website jfl:feelskek:

Tfw when reddit cucks feel like they are doing good by banning "nazis" on their pathetic shithole of a website jfl:feelskek:

Here's hoping that people leaving reddit because their subs got banned become more and more radicalized in other places and make the cunts and their cucks fucking REGRET what they have done to us one day...
:fire:

:feelskek: at "hateful pisshchshthshbaby chuds"

Look at all the subs in the "plan" they have drawn up, though. "ChadRight"; "ChadLeft". It will ultimately be a felicitous development that a diaspora of coping idolatrous subhumans are dispersed from places like that, whereupon they can stop sucking the dick of a man they'll never be and come join our ranks.

r/MDE was pretty funny, but it was also full of Incel Toms who pretended superiority to people like us. Maybe it's time for you fags to stop pandering and look yourself in the eye.

It's honestly depressing what happened to them and their show on Adult Swim. It was hilarious. I wish they could have kept it going.

>Chud

Commie cuck slang :soy::soy::soy:

Yeah. They're turning the internet into the new TV. Anything considered too edgy for them isn't allowed. Early-mid 2000's internet was so much better. I especially miss the early days of YouTube.

Now a small number of yuppies in San Francisco with typical SJW views effectively control the internet (at least the English speaking part of it).
Why don't we all just learn Chinese and go onto the chink web? It's not like we'll speak out against the CCP.

Why allow braincels and IT to flourish on reddit then?

IT is nothing but hate, braincels is mostly funny memes but it targets femoids so reddit will of course ban