Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Reddit admin admitting that Rule 1 of bullying, harassment, inciting violence, and promoting hate does not apply to White people or Men.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
Clkos0mgpxs61

I am not suprised

They're just being honest for once.

Of course reddit, and the ((((western))) world in general, hate white men. Except if your gay. In that case, you get a pass.

To thank them for their honesty and straightforwardness, they should be executed (by law) by a bullet in their head instead of being burned (in GTA 4)

They also do not really give a shit about anti-indian racism either :feelsseriously: typical left-wing virtue signaling, just going with whatever the flavor of the week is.

We know (((who's))) responsible for this

no surprise here.
it's an unwritten rule that everyone knows.

Admin is a commie kike or a tranny.

They also do not really give a shit about anti-indian racism either :feelsseriously: typical left-wing virtue signaling, just going with whatever the flavor of the week is.
Yup. If I remember right, when pressed on what exactly is a "vulnerable group", they cited only four: women, Muslims, Jews and I think black people (could've been the disabled, but more likely black people). Which is hilarious given how many groups that also face discrimination and hatred that ignores.

Reddit is ran by libtard faggots. Who is surprised?