Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Red Pill's "Men age like wine" cope is ultimate kek material

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Both of them are subhuman.

The first one has a Jew nose, maxillary prognathism, and crow's feet, although he has Lachowski eyes to make up for it.

The second one has a long midface, NW2, narrow jaw, and low FWHR.

Redpill copers claim that the second one is "bagging chicks aplenty."

KEK!

Attachments

• sdfasdf.JPG
    sdfasdf.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 379
I think TRP is full of oldcels because most of their copes are about how old, ugly guys are somehow more desirable than young, good-looking guys. This is too obvious.

He's holding that frame buddy boyo

I think TRP is full of oldcels because most of their copes are about how old, ugly guys are somehow more desirable than young, good-looking guys. This is too obvious.
Yeah, this.
Kek, I remember watching some video by a 50 year old "red pill coach" that apparently slays 25 year olds on the regular. Lmao if you believe that shit. The most a chubby 50 yo male could get is a used up landwhale to betabuxx.

Men age worse than women. We go bald, they don't. We have beer bellies, they store most of the fat in their arse, which is sexy. There are no DILFs, only MILFs.

Fucking gigakkek.

The coping is beyond belief with some men.

Men age worse than women. We go bald, they don't. We have beer bellies, they store most of the fat in their arse, which is sexy. There are no DILFs, only MILFs.

Some feminists who like to push this lie claim "when men get old, they're 'distinguished.' But when women get old, they're just old. They're pretty much only talking about white-collar guys that don't lose their hair however; nothing at all "distinguished" about a fat bald 50 year old plumber whose asscrack is always showing. And they know it. But this is just yet another example of how most men are completely invisible to 'foids.

If a man is good looking when he's young, he's likely to remain good looking until his 40s (unless he goes bald, it's over boyo if that happens), if a woman is attractive in her youth there is no guarantee she'll be attractive past her mid-20s. Old men can look masculine, old women cannot look feminine. Saying that all men age like wine is stupid though.

Both pics brutally mogs me

don't forget that this big IF on becoming some old casanova hinges on you becoming wealthy and having an expensive car

where will you get the motivation to obtain those things? drugs and hookers every day to hide the pain? how are you going to afford those until you get rich?

The fact that happens, but at the same time men are fertile for much longer time than women, is the absolute proof "consent" is antinatural bullshit. Men should decide where, when and with whom sex happens.

lol 45 years old?

Girls prime age is in their teenage years. By the time they hit around 24 they age badly. Guys can usually look good into their mid 30s if they take care of themselves on top of having good genetics.

We have thicker skin, higher collagen lvl and testosterone, which means our skin will age better. Their SMV will still be higher though

male aging, aside from getting fat, is mostly hair loss

unfortunately most white guys start balding in their early 20s, sometimes even teens

The fact that happens, but at the same time men are fertile for much longer time than women, is the absolute proof "consent" is antinatural bullshit. Men should decide where, when and with whom sex happens.
Kill yourself retard.

However, it does make sense in that some men can look average for their agegroup when they are young but then become good looking by staying fit (unlike most aging men) and not balding (unlike many aging men). Being able to age well is a trait that some men actually do have and that obviously only shows with age. Some chads go bald and stop taking care of themselves, ending up as bald fat guys in a sports bar while some high-tier normies may age very well.

With that being said the latter are clearly exceptions and pretending that it's a regular occurence is pure cope.

The entirety of TRP is ultimate kek material.

chad still will slay 15 yo girls in his 90s

Fact, men's sex drives begin declining at 30, your equipment doesn't work as well as it used to. It may not even work at all, depending on how well you take care of your health. However, women get another surge in their sex drive, men's sex drives peak somewhere between the ages of 18-25, women's drives peak somewhere in their late 20's/early 30's.... They get a 2nd wind. Also men begin going bald...

Neither are particularly ugly though.

Men aging like wine is an ultra cope, the only reason people were ever deluded into thinking it is because mens' bank accounts age like wine and women love dosh.

There was a video of a Tinder-experiment with a 70 year old granny. She got TONS matches and messages (messages are a better indicator, because many men swipe-right on everything). Way more than any Chad could ever dream of!
I've been looking for that video ever since, if you still have the link, please quote me and share!

I age like frozen food. My face looks almost a decade younger which makes people treat me like a joke. The only solution is sleep deprivation and unhealthy eating, but that makes me feel like shit obviously. A lose-lose-win situation, with the win being death

Men aging like wine is an ultra cope, the only reason people were ever deluded into thinking it is because mens' bank accounts age like wine and women love dosh.

Neither are particularly ugly though.

I think this statement would be true if male balding wasn't a thing.

Males keep facial symetry and good skin longer than women, have wrinkles more slowly.

But male hairloss is a thing and it destroys every other advantage, so it makes that statement stupid.

Males who never experience any hairloss age more gracefully than women though.