Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Red pillers know we exist they just don’t care

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I see more and more people apart of the manosphere acknowledging looks is the first thing women look for. They’ll say looks is what even gets you through the door and they acknowledge women will stop everything they’re doing just to go fuck Chad.

Those normies over at red pill know damn well that it’s been over for us but they aren’t fugly so they don’t care.

Normies will only give a fuck when they’re virgins at 35 and have never had a female touch them

TRP-fags are just coping, most just buy shitty guides and subscribe to grifters as a cope.

I noticed that too while reading on that purplepill sub

Even the MGTOW circles are getting blackpilled. Sandman's new video is a complete blackpill and there is no way around it.

TRP-fags are just coping, most just buy shitty guides and subscribe to grifters as a cope.
I really started disliking them after I watched that video where faceandlms got shit on in a call by four of them
Even the MGTOW circles are getting blackpilled. Sandman's new video is a complete blackpill and there is no way around it.
Feels like something out of A Brave New World where all the ugly undesirable men are epsilon’s.

I really started disliking them after I watched that video where faceandlms got shit on in a call by four of them
Just started? They routinely encouraged guys to bully weaker low status males to impress women and tried to pass off "amused mastery" and jestermaxxing as valid ways of "out alpha-ing" bullies. They are a joke.

I would bet my life most of them are incel tier and get nothing

Just started? They routinely encouraged guys to bully weaker low status males to impress women and tried to pass off "amused mastery" and jestermaxxing as valid ways of "out alpha-ing" bullies. They are a joke.
Jesus I underestimated how awful it was over there. And they call us evil when their existence is a facade for some invisible coochie

"out alpha-ing"
Also from what I’ve seen them out alpha-ing is just seeing which of them can be a bigger emotional bitch and rarely actually fight. I wonder how women can genuinely see normies who act like that as attractive.

Also from what I’ve seen them out alpha-ing is just seeing which of them can be a bigger emotional bitch and rarely actually fight. I wonder how women can genuinely see normies who act like that as attractive.
It's bluepilled advice dressed up in tough guy talk.

Women: "Men need to be better communicators! No wonder their women left them!"
suckers: Pft fuck this shit.

"redpillers": STFU and git gud no one wants an autist waste of space. If you got divorced you deserve it for failing her shit tests and it's always your fault.
suckers: Wow this is so inspiring!