Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL red pillers are starting to think the earth is flat, which proves red pill philosophy is so convoluted and diluted

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I saw a couple of youtubers who think the earth is flat. Jfc I didnt think red pillers would be so delusional.

link them fgt

This is what they come to, fucking god.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

smh i asked you to link it, heres what i found any way

@chudur-budur :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Holy fucking god. Human race is a mistake.
This actually proves redpillers have lower IQ than IT.

Red pill subscribers are flat earthers not surprising, you have to be pretty delusional or stupid to believe in "Muh game" and "Just hold frame br0"

I hate that guy such a typical numale with a beard

I used to have bad reactions to morons, but now I am kinda stoic, I don't feel anything anymore, too much blackpill and display of human stupidity fucked my mind completely. Nothing surprises me anymore.

I used to have bad reactions to morons, but now I am kinda stoic, I don't feel anything anymore, too much blackpill and display of human stupidity fucked my mind completely. Nothing surprises me anymore.
Yea im not depressed anymore, my depression levels have dropped significantly while being blackpilled

I have no idea if the world is flat or round but I think it’s probably round.

My mother actually believes it’s flat and was trying to convince me that it was but I honestly don’t care.

Flat earth seems stupid as hell, you can take a boat from China to the USA, then past South African and wind up back in Asia all by traveling east. If the Earth was flat, you’d hit a ice wall or just a cliff.

The earth is a triangle bro. JFL at anyone who disagrees.

The red pill was actually a good thing back in 2015-2016. Now it’s just gone downhill. I hope the black pill doesn’t turn out the same way within the next few years.

What's worse? Mud Flood Theory or Flat Earth?

What do you except? Only real pill is blackpill and rest is cope

The red pill was actually a good thing back in 2015-2016. Now it’s just gone downhill. I hope the black pill doesn’t turn out the same way within the next few years.
The difference is that one is on reddit while the other is not.

I haven’t heard of the MRA’s/ Red Pill since 2017.
That’s because we’ve replaced them as public enemy number one; the crowd needed a new villain.

TRP later tanked because it became diluted. There was a surge of users in 2016 around the time of the election. The fact that it was on reddit made it appealing for the edgy-against-the-grain types. Large numbers of new users means that the message must be abridged for the consumption by the lowest common denominator. It was a conscious decision on the part of the moderation team there.

Last edited:
It wont, but people will find ways to try to make it a cope. They cant denounce female nature that easily

It’s good users on their subreddit are calling them out for larping.

smh i asked you to link it, heres what i found any way

@chudur-budur :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I regularly watched Red Pill Philosophy in 2016, and his content was pretty good at the time. But after the presidential election he began posting about le flat earth and has never stopped since.

At first I thought it was ironic, but he's dead serious and has basically gone from criticizing feminism and promoting Trump to flat eatherism.

"How can you call yourself a skeptic if you don't concede the possibility that the earth shaped differently than what you're told?"

Redpill is low IQ trash. Blackpill is mainly about sexual attractiveness, but also about foid privilege (redpill scum denies this), autism/NT, social dynamics etc.
Redpill is about politics and recently schizo crap like flat earth.

I fear being a little imbecile to find that the Earth is flat, we know it's about 2000 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back