Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Red piller Alexander Grace takes the dark triad pill

How long before the youtube banhammer hits him?

the bully pill is a tough one to swallow

He just needs to come out and say he is black pilled and HASNT had sex in years
I think he scores but has found a manosphere audience to make money off of. His content is good, but he is clearly not one of us

I think he scores but has found a manosphere audience to make money off of. His content is good, but he is clearly not one of us
This pretty much

He just needs to come out and say he is black pilled and HASNT had sex in years
he is a little above average and is hyper NT and has black pill awareness. tough for him to go on dry spells for that long

he is a little above average and is hyper NT and has black pill awareness. tough for him to go on dry spells for that long
So he is above average? I can agree tbh.

at least he's letting normies know that thugmaxxing is legit if you're 6/10 or above

It really depends. I used to bully other people a lot and no foid was interested in me and I was called a psychopath. If I was handsome, it would be a whole different story. What you will do will be perceived accordingly to your looks.

1 foid saying the truth dont care