Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Red-Pilled” women

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I can’t stand this, and I’m seeing it more and more often. I was watching a bunch of Nick Fuentes recently since it seemed he wasn’t a cuck, but while seeing a debate between him and destiny I noticed that there were like 4 girls in that call.

They had nothing of value to add and all they did was parrot the statements of the men. They’re only there to occupy an unexplored niche, they don’t even care about the issues.

Red pill is the new blue pill

We make way more sense in understanding everyday life than every single feminist idiot since the 70's so we are attracting people and when you attract people and audience a lot of foids will also come

We make way more sense in understanding everyday life than every single feminist idiot since the 70's so we are attracting people and when you attract people and audience a lot of foids will also come
Nothing to see here tbh..

When 5+/10 men start seeing eye to eye with inceldom and the state of whoredom in 2019, they will naturally want to explore and share ideas with those who suffer most.

Foids being there is just another subconscious tactic to absorb what the men say like a sponge. Just getting adapted to the potential redpilled man that they will want in the future when they're left wondering why he isn't doing anything for them.

Nick Fuentes is clearly another projecting closet homosexual.

they don’t even care about the issues.
They care about the issue alright, they care when that issue starts to affect them, so they're downloading whatever a redpilled man says so that they can adapt to that mindset when they chase an attractive man that has those attributes of ignoring foids.

NIck Fuentes is a fuckin Chad, why are you surprised bitches are on his nuts 24/7?

This tbhngl
Redpill women are cunts that go the extra mile for their Chads. I have to admit femaledatingstrategy is spot-on by labeling them as pick-mes.

Red pill is the new blue pill
Redpill women are cunts that go the extra mile for their Chads. I have to admit femaledatingstrategy is spot-on by labeling them as pick-mes.
They care about the issue alright, they care when that issue starts to affect them, so they're downloading whatever a redpilled man says so that they can adapt to that mindset when they chase an attractive man that has those attributes of ignoring foids.

"Red pill women."

"Femcels."

HONK HONK.

Notice how there's no such thing as "black pill women". Women never venture where they have to face the truth.

I can’t stand this, and I’m seeing it more and more often. I was watching a bunch of Nick Fuentes recently since it seemed he wasn’t a cuck, but while seeing a debate between him and destiny I noticed that there were like 4 girls in that call.

They had nothing of value to add and all they did was parrot the statements of the men. They’re only there to occupy an unexplored niche, they don’t even care about the issues.

Women are always looking for angles, being "red-pilled" is just another angle they can play for attention.

A perfect example is that Candice Owens idiot everyone on right like to idolize.

Remember this bitch was days away from launching an "anti-racist" site that basically was going to let people report "racists" and create a database of "racists" all controlled by her of course. Then all of a sudden she became "right-wing" and now he's the darling on the right with all her shows, books and speaking engagements. The fact is she saw that she could become a big fish in a small pond and took it.

Notice how there's no such thing as "black pill women". Women never venture where they have to face the truth.
There is the "pinkpill" which is the blackpill painted pink.

There is the "pinkpill" which is the blackpill painted pink.

How intersectionally progressive of women- to adopt the token color the patriarchy forced on them.

Women are stupid. They don't have their own opinions. Often they just say, what they believe the chads want to hear.

anyone who used red pilled as an excuse to worship foids is a feminist mangina whiteknight in disguise