Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Red Pilled Chad wannabe vs Real Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Red Pilled: Got bullied in school by chad, tried to fight back and got suspended while Chad fuck his teacher
Chad: Fucked his teachers and bullied kids, got suspended once because he bullied a kid who's mom is a teacher at school, probably fucked her later

Red Pilled: Exercise and healthy routines, in a fit shape
Chad: Maybe Exercise, maybe eating healthy or not, probably eats McDonald's and eats like a pig because of his fast metabolism, in a fit shape either way

Red Pilled: Got rejected 5 times, depends if he is an incel or not, lost his virginity in his mid 20s after many failed attempts and trying "pickup methods"
Chad: Fucked before even starting puberty, his girlfriend asked him out, no idea about "pickup methods", just says hey to females and fucks them

Red Pilled: Trying to be an alpha by watching videos
Chad: Naturally one because of his environment and high T

Red Pilled: Recessed chin and shitty face, trys to mew and doesn't see results even after a few years
Chad: Ate soft food his whole life, maybe even mouth breaths

Red Pilled: Searched for tips online until he found the Red Pill
Chad: barely knows how to use the internet, only uses his phone and if he is gaming then he has a console and not a PC,
never heard the term "Red Pill", never needed the internet to cope with his life

Red Pilled: "Nofap is healthy, I am in day 56!"
Chad: Doesn't fap because he fucks daily

Last edited:
Red Pilled "Chad" = incel in denial

A real chad is often not redpilled at all. They know that women are sluts but they have no idea about dating dynamics, let alone looks.

One chad literally told me that growing a beard will get you said etc. and he was pretty misogynic and totally not a soycuck.

A real chad is often not redpilled at all. They know that women are sluts but they have no idea about dating dynamics, let alone looks.

One chad literally told me that growing a beard will get you said etc. and he was pretty misogynic and totally not a soycuck.
They are misogynic asf but they will try to virtue signal that they are not, I fucking hate it and foids are like "teehee he is so nice, I know that because I can see if someone is bad or not!"

Red Pilled: Working out, studies anatomy and creates a personalized routine for himself and his body.
Chad: Tall and muscular no matter what he eats or how much he works out.

They are misogynic asf but they will try to virtue signal that they are not, I fucking hate it and foids are like "teehee he is so nice, I know that because I can see if someone is bad or not!"
Really? The chads I met were all pretty open about it and women were excusing it. That one chad I talked about was literally accused by his ex gf of raping her, and later she told me "I guess hes a good bro friend, but I wouldnt want him as a bf again tee hee"

Really? The chads I met were all pretty open about it and women were excusing it. That one chad I talked about was literally accused by his ex gf of raping her, and later she told me "I guess hes a good bro friend, but I wouldnt want him as a bf again tee hee"
From what I experienced chad only shows he true side for his girlfriend after being together for more then a week

From what I experienced chad only shows he true side for his girlfriend after being together for more then a week
Well, it seems you can find a big variety of chads.... The only thing you really need to become one which they all have in common: LOOKS

Well, it seems you can find a big variety of chads.... The only thing you really need to become one which they all have in common: LOOKS
Exactly, even height doesn't matter that much as people think, I have seen tall, average and short chads

[JFL]
Good genes > everything else

Exactly, even height doesn't matter that much as people think, I have seen tall, average and short chads
No it doesn't. I know 2 chads who are below 5'7

You have me a good laugh. Brutally on point.

I would not generalize: Chads can stay bluepilled forever but they can also be red/black pilled if they are ever tempted to observe the world around them.

Maybe they get so much pussy it gets boring and they occasionally do pill themselves, dunno. Chad CAN be intelligent after all, he just doesn't need to be.

My slayer younger brother is blackpilled thanks to me but ngl it was a mistake because he brutally mogs me now

Red Pilled: Got bullied in school by chad, tried to fight back and got suspended while Chad fuck his teacher
Chad: Fucked his teachers and bullied kids, got suspended once because he bullied a kid who's mom is a teacher at school, probably fucked her later

Chad: Maybe Exercise, maybe eating healthy or not, probably eats McDonald's and eats like a pig because of his fast metabolism, in a fit shape either way

Red Pilled: Got rejected 5 times, depends if he is an incel or not, lost his virginity in his mid 20s after many failed attempts and trying "pickup methods"
Chad: Fucked before even starting puberty, his girlfriend asked him out, no idea about "pickup methods", just says hey to females and fucks them

Red Pilled: Recessed chin and shitty face, trys to mew and doesn't see results even after a few years

Chad: barely knows how to use the internet, only uses his phone and if he is gaming then he has a console and not a PC,
never heard the term "Red Pill", never needed the internet to cope with his life

4mqwTfC.png

A redpiller-cel thinks he IS the prize, so he acts like one.

VuCHf6w.jpg
IBugRhd.jpg

giphy.gif

I would not generalize: Chads can stay bluepilled forever but they can also be red/black pilled if they are ever tempted to observe the world around them.

Maybe they get so much pussy it gets boring and they occasionally do pill themselves, dunno. Chad CAN be intelligent after all, he just doesn't need to be.
Smart approach. One chad I know rrally watched conspiracy Videos for fun. He politically redpilled himself out of boredom between gym and pussy. Literally.
My slayer younger brother is blackpilled thanks to me but ngl it was a mistake because he brutally mogs me now
Bettee than being mogged by a bluepiller

If only all the Chad's were wiped out it would be a fair fight then.

Red Pilled: Working out, studies anatomy and creates a personalized routine for himself and his body.
Chad: Tall and muscular no matter what he eats or how much he works out.

Describes me and my bro exactly, Nothing is more suifuel than having a chad little brother who fucking makes fun of you all the time :feels:

Describes me and my bro exactly, Nothing is more suifuel than having a chad little brother who fucking makes fun of you all the time :feels:
It seems like so many people here have chad little brothers, I also have one, he is only 12 rn but he is slowly becoming a chad,
he is almost in the same height as me and he looks great facially, the suifuel will hurt the most once he becomes taller then me and becomes 14 or 15

[JFL]
Good genes > everything else
Genes are God's coding and they seal your fate the moment they are written down
It seems like so many people here have chad little brothers, I also have one, he is only 12 rn but he is slowly becoming a chad,
he is almost in the same height as me and he looks great facially, the suifuel will hurt the most once he becomes taller then me and becomes 14 or 15
My bro is 1 year younger than me. I remember when we were kids, he was always taller than me, likely because my stupid ass was born 4 months premature (thanks mom), and my parents compared us to mario and luigi JFL they even made jokes about how my little brother "stole my chin" since he has a better jaw than me. JFL looking back its hilarious how fast my life was over. Fate was sealed from day one, even back when I was 4, my little brother was bigger than me.

Worst part is how much of an ass he is to me, always mocking my height and depression. I even remember back in grade 5, when my class was making fun of my ethnic name, the bitch abandoned me and started hanging out with my bullies.

I also get mogged by my other younger brother, though not as much. I'd say he's more of a chadlite, or a normie.

Last edited:
If only all the Chad's were wiped out it would be a fair fight then.
I will take a Chad who can properly use apostrophes over an incel who can't anyday, TBH
Yeah it's more competition for pussy but sometimes other things seem more important to me.