Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Red pill youtuber is in denial when he gets his attractiveness analyzed by a looksism blackpiller

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Alexander Grace is one the red pill youtubers who tries to give guys bad pua style dating advice. He probably isn't getting laid at all but is not sure why women aren't crawling all over him.

So he sends his video over to a guy who rates men using FaceAndLMS style hairline, symmetry, hunter eyes, canthal tilt stuff. Gets rated a 5, denies he's going bald, doesn't believe in hunter eyes, canthal tilt, and then goes on a rant about how it's all bullshit.

View: https://youtu.be/v-5gq-sMcj8

Proof that the red pill is basically the same thing as the blue pill, it keeps men blind to the truth.

:feelsokman: not goona watch that but great

Alexander Grace is one the red pill youtubers who tries to give guys bad pua style dating advice. He probably isn't getting laid at all but is not sure why women aren't crawling all over him.

So he sends his video over to a guy who rates men using FaceAndLMS style hairline, symmetry, hunter eyes, canthal tilt stuff. Gets rated a 5, denies he's going bald, doesn't believe in hunter eyes, canthal tilt, and then goes on a rant about how it's all bullshit.

View: https://youtu.be/v-5gq-sMcj8

Proof that the red pill is basically the same thing as the blue pill, it keeps men blind to the truth.

he's a 5/10, but he's also white and aussie so he mogs most men

Alexander grace is trucel :feelsokman:

Makes sense, he’s average.

he's not a redpiller though

If the norwood reaper wasn't enjoying him he would be 6

I can take just one look at him and know hes not an attractive man,hes a normie dork looking dude
Lol he is coping hard also,his sides of his hairline are going way back,there's a lot of forehead. I mean I've had a receiding hairline since I was 14. My friends dad would point it out. And I got really depressed about it. I'm not bald today but at 38 it's getting worse. And even white hairs coming in.

Last edited:
this guy is a 5?
Peep

@Broly take a look at this omnisuicidefuel

If he is 5, then im a negative 5. :feelsUnreal:

His content got progressively :blackpill:
He is 5.5/10, which translates to it`s over

If he is 5, then im a negative 5. :feelsUnreal:
generally we are all probably sub 3 on this forum (actual incels only, no larpers). Ive been told im at max a 3 by my best friend lmao, it was brutal.

I can take just one look at him and know hes not an attractive man,hes a normie dork looking dude
Lol he is coping hard also,his sides of his hairline are going way back,there's a lot of forehead. I mean I've had a receiding hairline since I was 14. My friends dad would point it out. And I got really depressed about it. I'm not bald today but at 38 it's getting worse. And even white hairs coming in.

My whole head is almost white and I'm 24

He got 5? sounds about right. Fucking dickhead thinks he is more than 5 jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back