Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Red Pill Rage made a comic of my St Bagelcel incident at McDonalds

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Just LOL

notice how the portrait of Ronald McDonald changes expression in the last panel - peak art

Over for artistcels

Oh

Thats

Uh

Not that high IQ

Its low IQ because no video footage is attached

yes yes

video footage of tantrums is the best!

Its low IQ because no video footage is attached

yes yes

video footage of tantrums is the best!
LOL :p
My comic is a pretty faithful recreation, though. The next best thing to being there.

notice how the portrait of Ronald McDonald changes expression in the last panel - peak art
Lol, i didn't noticed it at first tbh, what a nice little detail.

Mickey D's that day was like an incel convention: Chris, myself, the currycel, and a couple of acne-stricken, pallid teen lankets filling orders in the background, LMFAO! yellow laughing emoticon

God I wish I had incel friends.

That’s a very Chad looking jawline my friend :feelswhere:. Seriously though, he did a good job

I can only draw stick figures

It's over for McDonald'sells.

Mickey D's that day was like an incel convention: Chris, myself, the currycel, and a couple of acne-stricken, pallid teen lankets filling orders in the background, LMFAO! yellow laughing emoticon
Oh wait this is when we were at the Grand Canyon. No wonder the guy was a curry, not a nigress. Yeah everything except the last panel happened.
That was my favorite part too

Last edited:
Why tf would you get more ice when it takes up volume? I always ask them for no ice.

Why tf would you get more ice when it takes up volume? I always ask them for no ice.
I prefer ice, Red Pill Rage exaggerates how much ice I like.

l love McDonald's tbh but KFC is better

I love their coleslaw and popcorn chicken. I'm salivating just thinking about it.
i would cut myself for unlimited cheeseburgers in McDonald's ded srs
i love them that much that i would be happiest person in the world

Manlet Curry is just very insecure, show some understanding you probably even mog him to hell and back.