Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Red pill faggot thinks gymceling is the answer.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi4r_rpWumc

Of course, this fucking faggot thinks muscles will overcome your ugly face and manletism. He doesn't suffer from either of those problems.

Remember, boyos, grinding and suffering in the gym with the mindset of "this will help me finally get pussy" is giga retarded. Do it for your self and your own health, but don't ever delude yourself that going to the gym will help you overcome your face and height.

tbh that guy is ultra manlet

tbh if you have to do anything special in order to ascend then you won't be able to get a woman.
attracting females is something that happens naturally without spending hours daily in any gym or plastic surgery hospital.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi4r_rpWumc

Of course, this fucking faggot thinks muscles will overcome your ugly face and manletism. He doesn't suffer from either of those problems.

Remember, boyos, grinding and suffering in the gym with the mindset of "this will help me finally get pussy" is giga retarded. Do it for your self and your own health, but don't ever delude yourself that going to the gym will help you overcome your face and height.

Of course the whole just go to the gym bro has been debunked many times. I still want to work out because it keeps me from committing suicide. It also gives me some kind of goal which is nice to have when you have nothing on the horizon. I quit believing in the empty promises. Maybe that is why I'm so messed up right now. But wouldn't anybody be messed up if they were a lonely Isolated virgin approaching middle age.

Just turn into a steroid-addicted muscle freak theory