Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Red Pill dude admits that you have to gymmaxx, looksmaxx just to even get a date

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
yep that was back in 2019. even on the incels wiki :redpill: entails looksmaxxing now

Why do all these redpill cucks look so pretentious and have the most punchable faces ever?

:feelsPop:

View: https://youtu.be/-F-G43oOUU8?t=247

Thank you.

Although I disagree that it helps with keeping them. It only gives them a reason to baby trap you or seduce you into cohabitation (followed by forced marriage) and ultimately divorce you.

Last edited:
PUAs were already crying about not finding thin innocent women to fuck back in 2010, and instead finding too many fat pig women that were sex experts and ordering the PUAs around in bed :lul:

now you put in all this effort to get some old slut that started her sex life at age 12 :lul:

:feelsPop:

View: https://youtu.be/-F-G43oOUU8?t=247

Thank you.

Although I disagree that it helps with keeping them. It only gives them a reason to baby trap you or seduce you into cohabitation (followed by forced marriage) and ultimately divorce you.

Yep.
PUAs were already crying about not finding thin innocent women to fuck back in 2010, and instead finding too many fat pig women that were sex experts and ordering the PUAs around in bed :lul:
Over for PUAcels

Men need to take a page out of foids books and stop looksmaxing. I mean ffs Chads are looksmaxing like crazy now with tattoos and tans and makeup and bleached teeth, not to mention steroids and gym 5 days a week which are filled with foids who will be judging you as you try to "self improve" if you try the same shit.

And as an average or below man then if you need to do all that just to get any girl then your target market is going to be shit anyway AND you'll have to keep up that same grind to keep her interested otherwise she will jump on some other dick who is grinding slightly more than you.

And people wonder why things like Sharia Law and women being covered up came about historically in Muslim countries. Did they really "just want to oppress all wahmen wahhh" or were they actually hip to the fucking scam?

Men need to take a page out of foids books and stop looksmaxing. I mean ffs Chads are looksmaxing like crazy now with tattoos and tans and makeup and bleached teeth, not to mention steroids and gym 5 days a week which are filled with foids who will be judging you as you try to "self improve" if you try the same shit.

And as an average or below man then if you need to do all that just to get any girl then your target market is going to be shit anyway AND you'll have to keep up that same grind to keep her interested otherwise she will just on some other dick who is grnding slightly more than you.
Yep, it's an insane cycle. The "norm" now is a tall buffed guy thanks to fefails' endless demands regarding male appearance and cucks agreeing to said demands

Last edited:
so what, just keep working out :smonk:

If hE was my neighbouR I wouldn't hesitate my second

And as an average or below man then if you need to do all that just to get any girl then your target market is going to be shit anyway AND you'll have to keep up that same grind to keep her interested otherwise she will jump on some other dick who is grinding slightly more than you.

And people wonder why things like Sharia Law and women being covered up came about historically in Muslim countries. Did they really "just want to oppress all wahmen wahhh" or were they actually hip to the fucking scam?

Yep, it's an insane cycle. The "norm" now is a tall buffed guy thanks to fefails' endless demands regarding male appearance and cucks agreeing to said demands

There was a thread on this, called the red Queen effect I believe

but yea, self improvement seems like a Sisyphean task

Is this the thread you're referring to?

Is this the thread you're referring to?

Yep exactly it lol. Thx

Ah it was your thread lol. Nice

Yep, and i dgaf anymore, it's hilarious, insane, retarded, pointless. We're not the ones that are going to live according to some retarded entitled whores' rules. I just dgaf anymore. Thankfully! ;):)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back