Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Red Pill destroyed

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Hold you plates and spin your ferame boyos. Also don't forget to wash your penis and jestermaxx whatever the fuck that maybe.
How did this speech impaired Chad used game to get a Stacy?

Because he isn’t you.

Chad can smack foid in the head and she will want to suck his dick

Hold you plates and spin your ferame boyos. Also don't forget to wash your penis and jestermaxx whatever the fuck that maybe.
How did this speech impaired Chad used game to get a Stacy?

whod the loli in your avi?

I don't really see how red pill is destroyed.

Red pill works for men like him:

Not for men like him (requires black pills):

845a94fc08020084af3a3c31c2f87fb3  ugly guys ugly men

Its entirely dependent on the individual situation. Im not sure what is hard to understand about this. I guess that is my unpopular opinion.

Rate every foid as stacy theory.

that's not a stacy.
Ah no she's not.

But she certainly took advantage of his situation.

A man like him with the right state of mind could get a better looking foid than her.

View attachment 209030

View attachment 209031

Its entirely dependent on the individual situation. Im not sure what is hard to understand about this. I guess that is my unpopular opinion.
Red pill doesn't work at all. You're too brainwashed by the MGTOW community.

Red pill doesn't work at all. You're too brainwashed by the MGTOW community.
That guy above is a high tier normie. 6-7/10. He can easily ascend. I don't know who he is, but I guarantee you he's had at least one girlfriend.

Red pill has nothing to do with PUA. PUA is just one of the sad "communities"/scams that calls itself red pill.

MGTOW is called red pilled because the black pill didn't even exist 19 years ago when MGTOW started up. If anyone is brainwashed, you're coming across as brainwashed, man.

Redpill is the bluepill nowadays

Red pill has nothing to do with PUA. PUA is just one of the sad "communities"/scams that calls itself red pill.

What's left of the redpill community if you take away pua?
JFL

What's left of the redpill community if you take away pua?
JFL

MGTOW, TFL, and MRA are also considered red pill. All three have nothing at all to do with approaches or any of the pickup artistry bullshit. Sometimes I think people have no idea what red pill even means on incel forums these days. I am blackpilled too, but at least I understand the difference between the pills. And it has nothing to do with picking up foids or self improvement. There was a time before the inception of the black pill theory that all incels considered themselves to be "red pilled". The black pill is just an extension of the red pill, after all.

I understand the difference between the pills.

I've never actually seen a point by point difference between redpill and blackpill. Could you post the differences?

i bet he's really fu----....

View attachment 209030

View attachment 209031

You are right. Only a low IQcel would tell the bottom guy to follow the redpill.

Redpill is the bluepill nowadays
Blue pill = Give woman respek to get access to pussy.
Red pill = Give woman validation to get access to pussy.
Face it there's no game for your looks only M&S can compensate for your looks and even that only to a certain degree.

I've never actually seen a point by point difference between redpill and blackpill. Could you post the differences?

The best guide, to me, is actually the incel wiki on this page.

https://incels.wiki/w/Redpill

https://incels.wiki/w/Blackpill

BOTH state that LOOKS, STATUS, AND MONEY are the most important aspects for men with dating.

However, the key difference is the black pill has an emphasis on "ITS OVER". You can't deny that some men's looks, and their life situations, are just completely fucked to the point where there's just no hope. If you a poor, crippled, ugly manlet, it just never began for you. The blackpill can be very liberating and cathartic if you let it be.

Like I don't need to have a woman in my life anymore, its no longer the most important thing for me. I have other goals like helping other incels brothers and fixing what can be fixed in my life. Like I have set a heavy goal setting emphasis on improving my health. Not to get foids, but just to be in less pain all of the time. So I spend a lot of time and money going to doctors and trying to rectify that situation. I've given up on the ladies. Heh I've gone full dollmaxx. I think when you reach a point in your life where you spend $6k on a doll, human foids just are no longer part of your life's picture.

The wiki for this site is actually really good, and some parts are very entertaining. Props to everyone who set it up.

Last edited:
He doesnt need to talk to get foids

He mogs his wife hard but I guess he sticks with her since she has been loyal to him through the whole non verbal issue. This is also DEFINITIVE proof that an attractive non NT guy would still get laid.

However, the key difference is the black pill has an emphasis on "ITS OVER". You can't deny that some men's looks, and their life situations, are just completely fucked to the point where there's just no hope. If you a poor, crippled, ugly manlet, it just never began for you. The blackpill can be very liberating and cathartic if you let it be.

By this logic MGTOW would classify as blackpill more than redpill.

By this logic MGTOW would classify as blackpill more than redpill.
Exactly, it does. But MGTOW was created like 19 years ago, before the blackpill came around. In those days, people only talked about blue and red pill. So it has been stuck on the red pill forever! But MGTOW is deeply blackpilled, since they completely give up on foids all together.