Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Red pill and typical redditor advice in a nutshell.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★

View: https://i.imgur.com/g8IPQYp.jpg

A sub5 baldcel turbomanlet who fell for all the cliche advice guys get, mostly from other dudes ("ShAvE ur HeAd, GroW le BeaRd, HiT le gYm!") who is "putting himself out there" and confidently cold approaching with a cold one....and she is absolutely repulsed by him, and he is somehow unaware of this. None of this is even making any leaps of logic, or grand assumptions....it's not even reading into the subtext as theres no subtext to read into, it's all overt. This pic encapsulates the red pill and reddit advice better than anything I can even think of. I could spend hours and hours trying to think of a way to satirize this type of advice and pay actors to stage a pic and the result still wouldn't be as good. It's like a blackpiller used AI to generate the perfect image to dunk on red pillers and redditors, but it's real and organic. This is truly art of the highest caliber and the photographer should be given a nobel prize for immortalizing this moment.

(I don't use this forum too much these days, but I'm pretty sure this pic has been posted at least a couple times given how it's a semi-popular meme, so forgive me if this pic was posted in the past day or two.)

Last edited:
Mogs me to oblivion.

View: https://i.imgur.com/g8IPQYp.jpg

A sub5 baldcel turbomanlet who fell for all the cliche advice guys get, mostly from other dudes ("ShAvE ur HeAd, GroW le BeaRd, HiT le gYm!") who is "putting himself out there" and confidently cold approaching with a cold one....and she is absolutely repulsed by him, and he is somehow unaware of this. None of this is even making any leaps of logic, or grand assumptions....it's not even reading into the subtext as theres no subtext to read into, it's all overt. This pic encapsulates the red pill and reddit advice better than anything I can even think of. I could spend hours and hours trying to think of a way to satirize this type of advice and pay actors and stage a pic and the result still wouldn't be as good. It's like a blackpiller used AI to generate the perfect image to dunk on red pillers and redditors, but it's real and organic. This is truly art of the highest caliber and the photographer should be given a nobel prize.

(I don't use this forum too much these days, but I'm pretty sure this pic has been posted at least a couple times given how it's a semi-popular meme, so forgive me if this pic was posted in the past day or two.)

shes taller than him. obviously shes gonna be disgusted by him even if he had a 10/10 face and huge wide frame

Mods pin this

That guy in that photo represents reddit :feelskek:

He's basically a dwarf, might as well audition for the Snow White movie :feelskek:

Oh wait, even they don't want manlets anymore :dafuckfeels:

He's basically a dwarf, might as well audition for the Snow White movie :feelskek:

Oh wait, even they don't want manlets anymore :dafuckfeels:
the muscles usually make you shorter than you are especially on a short guy everything looks good on taller folks even so called mens fashion all the models are tall lanklets

absolutely humiliating :feelsrope: never fall for those redpill scammers.

He probably impeded his height by lighting heavy weights.

They dont see you as human when ur sub 8

gnomemaxxed all that's left he needs is a pointy hat

Last edited:
It's funnier when you find out who's her boyfriend JFL. a tall terachad with a full head of long hair.

Such an exaggerated facial expression for the camera.

He isn't unaware that she's repulsed. He's actively ignoring it because facing his reality would drive him close to suicide. Not only is he bald and short, he has taken all the advice from reddit and redpill. Sunk cost fallacy at work here.