Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Red Dead Redemption

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I fucking hate being a 3rd world poor mothefucker. I'm feeling suicidal while westerncels playing Red Dead Redemption 2 ı wish ı could play it and coping so hard.I'd break skulls for playing this game tbh

I fucking hate being a 3rd world poor mothefucker. I'm feeling suicidal while westerncels playing Red Dead Redemption 2 ı wish ı could play it and coping so hard.I'd break skulls for playing this game tbh
Where are you from?

Have you tried to migrate somewhere else?
Im in Germany and there are many Turks.
I thought Turkey wasnt a poor country. Or is it because you cant get a job because of your situation?

Have you tried to migrate somewhere else?
Im in Germany and there are many Turks.
I thought Turkey wasnt a poor country. Or is it because you cant get a job because of your situation?

Well it is not a poor country but almost everything is expensive and yeah ı dont have a job so ı'm not able to acces too many copes

What do the girls look like in turkey?

blend in with rapefugees and get neetbux from more cucked countries west of you then vidyamaxx

do you have a ps4, op? i'll let you play on my account

Im playing Yakuza 0 on pc rn. No playstation and RDR games are exclusives :feelsbadman: its over for pccels wanting to play RDR

Reskinned rdr1 cash grab for :soy::soy::soy::soy: dolllars. The worst part is that console cpus are decent now so it's not even hard to port to PC.

Because I can't do anything actually masculine and adventurous, I'm going to spend $60 on a thing where I can pretend like I'm a cool cowboy... yeeha partner

RDR2 is top consumer? Top soycuck? :soy:

Attachments

• 610k-udHzGL._SL1200_.jpg
    610k-udHzGL._SL1200_.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 66
Are these good specs? Can i play rdr2 on it without lag and highest settings?

Oh, and so many turkcels! SALAMIZ BOYOZ

Attachments

• EAF11800-C32A-4120-A6BD-0E358F199597.png
    EAF11800-C32A-4120-A6BD-0E358F199597.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 83

Salute homey

It should not be possible to make a console only game in 2018.

It's not worth playing until it's available in 60fps and with controls that don't suck shit

Reskinned rdr1 cash grab for :soy::soy::soy::soy: dolllars. The worst part is that console cpus are decent now so it's not even hard to port to PC.
It's hardly a reskinned rdr1 lol. Im a PC gamer too but considering buying a console to play it

I guess games from this generation of consoles, specially the new pro versions and such aren’t the shitty ports they used to be in the 00s.

I still feel that the world of PC gaming, with some exceptions (Diablo) doesn’t suffer from the unbelievable shenanigans that companies that develop for consoles suffer from though, but they are crippled by exclusivity deals and such.

feelsbad bro :( meanwhile I have way too many games and can't finish any nor play at all

Guys rate these specs

i know someone who bought a ps4 just for rdr2
they would miss a lot of money if they dont release it on pc, but they probally want ppl to buy it multiple times

Wait for it to come to pc and pirate it? Do you have a gaming pc? You can build a budget gaming pc for around $200 US that would play majority of games.

$76 US + shipping - I've bought a used system from these guys before, works good
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Compaq-...470-3-20GHz-8GB-RAM-500GB-HDD-RW/352489857256
$90+ US on graphics card.
https://www.amazon.com/ZOTAC-GeForce-DirectX-Profile-ZT-P10300A-10L/dp/B0711NWFJX

or this

Last edited:
Is this an ad

No was trying to help ppl build a cheap gaming system, don't have any referral links in those or affiliated with the ebay

Attachments

• 42CA23A8-BFC6-4BF6-A2A9-56D042063656.png
    42CA23A8-BFC6-4BF6-A2A9-56D042063656.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 54
Are these specs good
Not great but you might be able to play RDR at least on low settings. That setup can run GTA V decently on high settings but I have no idea how optimized RDR will be. Chances are it will suffice but I'd get a rig with newer components personally.

Are these specs good

It's not bad, its dated but still performs good if you throw in a good graphics card with it.

I bought a used Dell Vostro off ebay a month ago for $45 US+ Shipping, then added a new 1030 GT off Amazon for $90. It plays most games at 1080p medium settings at 60fps. Fortnite i get about 60-90fps 1080p, high textures, medium aliasing, medium view range, low everything else. If i could change anything i'd probably get a 760 or 960 used off ebay for lower price and its faster than 1030.

You can find other systems like that on ebay for cheaper. Make sure if they have pictures inside the case that it has room for a graphics card or have to go with a low profile/smaller graphics card. I think he's asking too much $300 for that r9 380, try to compare prices with used one ebay.

Last edited:
it'll be out on PC eventually like GTAV, i'm like 99% sure the only reason they never released the original on PC was because the code was spaghetti and porting it would have taken too much effort

Not great but you might be able to play RDR at least on low settings. That setup can run GTA V decently on high settings but I have no idea how optimized RDR will be. Chances are it will suffice but I'd get a rig with newer components personally.
The guy is offering me 8gb video card Sapphire nitro R9 390 8giga

Is it good worth it

Is it good worth it
Depends on how much hes selling it for, it would be able to handle red dead. I know NVIDIA cards almost always perform better but that R9 isn't bad. You also need a decent processor tho. If a ps4 can handle the game you should be good.

Is it good worth it

Compare it to ebay prices, I saw something about $300 in the ad for it which is too much as I saw some on ebay for half that price.

Last edited:
I'm glad I don't play vidya anymore, I lost all hope

I couldn't afford the new consoles and computers these fuckers release and vidya that comes out these days is often bugged or full of leftist propaganda, fuck it all. Liberals turned videogames into a media for shitposting, nothing is sacred.

same bro I should workmaxx tbh