Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Is Overrated

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
Boring, left leaning & super linear. Only good things are the graphics, animals, details & Karen Jones.

No shit i dropped it after 2h even my mom said it's the most boring shit she has ever seen JFL. It's a pseudo game for a gaming jurnos just like tranny of us 1/2 and nu-gow.

This is a real game:

Wait until you see GTA6. 5 was already too PC and Woke for my tastes.

PS it's not even that pretty since it's filled with dogshit TAA that makes everything washed out, ps2 games at 4k look more clear and crisp than new lazy ass games with deferred rendering i miss MSAA fuck you and your dynamic lightning.

No shit i dropped it after 2h even my mom said it's the most boring shit she has ever seen JFL. It's a pseudo game for a gaming jurnos just like tranny of us 1/2 and nu-gow.

This is a real game:

View attachment 1189231
I tried playing it a few weeks ago for the first time in years & I uninstalled it within 30 minutes. A complete snorefeast & a waste of time "One of the greatest games ever made":feelskek:

I'm glad I won't be buying GTA 6. A strong single mother non White wahman with a betabuxx in Miami that is 90% black? I'll pass for sure. They will probably have her lecture the betabuxx about his "White privilege"

Red Dead Redemption 2 was also full of leftist shit:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex10r7R3NcY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUR9dHxObm8

I like it tbh. Completed the story about 4 times. I enjoyed the fifth chapter too. It's slower than GTA but it isn't a problem for me. The world is great, has some mysteries, encounters, stranger missions. Gunplay and gun customization are very great. Clothing is way more detailed than in GTA V or the first RDR (you can customize every piece of clothing individually). It may not seem like anything worthy but if you play in TPP then it's good being able to customize your character however you want. And if you play in FPP, the gun customization will shine.
I really can't but enjoy the game, I've always liked games from Rockstar. As for politics, you probably are right, but if a game is great then i will turn a blind eye on it (that is if I even notice because I'm a retard jfl). May seem cucked but I'm definitely not willing to read about every game and whether it pushes leftist ideas or not. It's not like they will change my views anyway.

As for politics, you probably are right, but if a game is great then i will turn a blind eye on it (that is if I even notice because I'm a retard jfl).

5 used to be more right but with patches they added in all the soy and the last step to ruin the game was adding the MK supressor, Rat bike from HELL!

5 used to be more right but with patches they added in all the soy and the last step to ruin the game was adding the MK supressor, Rat bike from HELL!
They add so much stuff to online but they abandoned story mode :feelsUgh:

Online is fun until you own everything

Story had too many foids so i quit it

I played it for like 5 hours and agree with you it was so slow and tried so hard to be realistic like you have to eat to survive, you can only carry one dead animal, you have to repair a wheel, etc. it got boring. Maybe some day I'll give it another chance.

I played it for like 5 hours and agree with you it was so slow and tried so hard to be realistic like you have to eat to survive, you can only carry one dead animal, you have to repair a wheel, etc. it got boring. Maybe some day I'll give it another chance.
Agreed. The game is a lot of work.

This is a real game:

View attachment 1189231
Exactly everyone was going crazy till I realised this is for journalists and normies.

what a piece of shit
"GrEaTiSt GaMe EvEr MaDe":soy::soy:
- Gaming coomsumers & journalists.

What I find funny is that GTA 5 takes place in 2013 California yet has far less left wing politics in it.

Foids and jews ruined rockstar such a sad thing thats happening to the poor company nonetheless i still liked rdr2 i really hated that fucking annoying cunt who thought she was a cowgirl But that post game depression really hit me in the nutsack:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Foids and jews ruined rockstar such a sad thing thats happening to the poor company nonetheless i still liked rdr2 i really hated that fucking annoying cunt who thought she was a cowgirl But that post game depression really hit me in the nutsack:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Wish we had an option to blow that cunt's brains out. Worst character cuckstar have ever created easily.

I liked it, i liked exploring and doing side quests

Facts it`s horse riding simulator

but it is one of the few games where i can go ER and insult foids :feelskek:

i liked it becasue cowboy
Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

gonna watch this now
It's a great video. American Krogan is the best gaming channel next to Synthetic man. Krogan's youtube channel got nuked in 2019 he's only active on Bitchute now I think.

It's a great video. American Krogan is the best gaming channel next to Synthetic man. Krogan's youtube channel got nuked in 2019 he's only active on Bitchute now I think.
just finished watching it, what a piece of shit that game is

but I don't expect anything else from modern gayming

just finished watching it, what a piece of shit that game is

but I don't expect anything else from modern gayming
Anti racist, feminist outlaws in 1899:feelsclown:

and Arthur judging everyone, meanwhile he robs and kills everyone
He may be a mass murdering terrorist. But thank god he's not a racist & respects femoids :feelsclown:
I think his voice acting is pretty bad too. It sounds like a Irish man putting on a fake Southern Santa Claus voice.

He may be a mass murdering terrorist. But thank god he's not a racist & respects femoids :feelsclown:
I think his voice acting is pretty bad too. It sounds like a Irish man putting on a fake Southern Santa Claus voice.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Boring, left leaning & super linear. Only good things are the graphics, animals, details & Karen Jones.
Saddie Adler is a typical mary sue annoying empowered woman character.

Horrible game where White men and white people are depicted as clowns as usual and all female and non white characters as good.

Most leftist men are effete weaklings so media like this is just a fantasy of leftists having strong masculine men(who are always right wing) on their side.

Saddie Adler is a typical mary sue annoying empowered woman character.
She's annoying as fuck & so forced into the game. You could remove her & the story would not change in the slightest. It's obvious Rockstar just added her to appease feminists & shitlibs over criticism they got in the past over their female characters.
Most leftist men are effete weaklings so media like this is just a fantasy of leftists having strong masculine men(who are always right wing) on their side.
:bigbrain: