Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Recs for free MMOs that are actually good?

• Thread starter spermretentionmax
  • Start date
spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
By good I just mean that I want it to have good graphics that I can actually enjoy looking at and decent gameplay. I would pirate if I could but I don’t think you can really pirate online games.

T&L. I've played this a little bit on the Korean servers with VPN and it's solid 7/10. Graphics are good and gameplay decent. Only problem for me is that you have to join into a normie guild to be able to enjoy this game 100%. Also if you're F2Pcel then you have hard time against P2Wchads but I think that playtime > money in this game after all.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2429640/THRONE_AND_LIBERTY/

I used to play “Celtic Heroes” on my ipod touch back in 2012. Check it out.

Fuck the graphics and I'd say OSRS

Fuck the graphics and I'd say OSRS
tranny game
Runescape removed genders
play Tibia instead

No MMo for your face

Path of Exile tbh .

It has top down graphics , but it has everything you can wish for and no p2w

Maple story, anyways most mmorpg combat are pretty bland. Elsword is a side scroller action mmorpg with potentially good combat premise but the game is killed by its own developers.

Elsword is a side scroller action mmorpg with potentially good combat premise but the game is killed by its own developers.
A long time ago I played Elsword. IMHO the gameplay was quite fun, but it was extremely grindy and after some point simply too difficult for me.

play guild war 2

A long time ago I played Elsword. IMHO the gameplay was quite fun, but it was extremely grindy and after some point simply too difficult for me.
I've heard old elsword had combo heavy pvp that was the main appeal to me unlike the new one which is just spamming their shit.

I've heard old elsword had combo heavy pvp that was the main appeal to me unlike the new one which is just spamming their shit.
I usually don't play PvP and didn't in Elsword so don't know, sorry.

I used to play “Celtic Heroes” on my ipod touch back in 2012. Check it out.
me too. That shit was so grindy though. Ages to level up once you reached certain point, then you need lixes otherwise XP would go up by a snails pace, and then you legit are forced to join any of the big clans if you want to get endgame gear and kill bosses and shit. Haven’t played it in years now but compared to 2012 it now has much better graphics with new engine running it, problem is there was barely any new content coming in and it is just dumb events with reskinned hats and other dumb crap

Dofus has great combat and graphics that still holds up but it's a sub based mmorpg and you only play first 40 lvls for free (trial like FF14)
They just released open beta of new Engine version of a game https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/new...n-beta-now-live-step-into-future-world-twelve
Poured lots of hours into Wakfu from Ankama games, also has a anime

Problem is it is hard to get people together to play it, and in many cases you need a consistent group otherwise I would be playing it to this day

Also, Ascension WoW, played a couple hours but could not get into it