Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Recruit difficulty

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20191025 145718 YouTube

Cucks are willing to waste 8 hours just to watch a foid study. This is a new time low for orbiters willing to sacrifice their own freedom to pay attention to her

Foids play on demo difficulty

Wow educated, strong and empowering woman! I really wonder what trailblazing field is she studying for, she is gonna change the world one day with her sociology degree.

Last edited:
View attachment 161352
Cucks are willing to waste 8 hours just to watch a foid study. This is a new time low for orbiters willing to sacrifice their own freedom to pay attention to her

If we incels start killing off cucks, I can tell you even roasties would find it amusing and support us and the slaughter. Cucks have less worth than us.

How much she make in donations.

"You go girl"
"You're so powerful proving that women are capable of anything"
"Don't let all these misogynists in the chat discourage you girl"
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yep, gonna rope soon.

Shes not even particularly attractive. Its over for many men!

The fact that nearly a million people legitimately sat down and watched her study is a disturbing revelation of today’s clown world.

The fact that nearly a million people legitimately sat down and watched her study is a disturbing revelation of today’s clown world.
I always try to imagine most the the views are only there to wank.. well this doesnt change anything of course

I always try to imagine most the the views are only there to wank.. well this doesnt change anything of course

that’s even more depressing if anything. She isn’t even relatively good looking, if anything she looks like a teenage boy.

I wonder how much they payed her JFL

Are you telling me that some people study for height hours straight ?

Damn no wonder I had no academical success.

I have little respect for any achievements done by a female or an attractive male

They live a life that I can only image in dreams

How much she make in donations.

"You go girl"
"You're so powerful proving that women are capable of anything"
"Don't let all these misogynists in the chat discourage you girl"
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The power of the vagina is too high.

This present age
View attachment 161352
This present age is an anomaly in human history. A course correction is inevitable, as soft societies are destroyed either from within or without. Rape and rapine is the norm, the spoils accruing to the most ruthless and cunning MALES who will not be awed by a stinking gash between a femoid's thighs. Count on it, could very well happen within the lifespan(s) of our jolly crew...
This present age
View attachment 161352
This present age is an anomaly in human history. A course correction is inevitable, as soft societies are destroyed either from within or without. Rape and rapine is the norm, the spoils accruing to the most ruthless and cunning MALES who will not be awed by a stinking gash between a femoid's thighs. Count on it, could very well happen within the lifespan(s) of our jolly crew...

This present age
This present age is an anomaly in human history. A course correction is inevitable, as soft societies are destroyed either from within or without. Rape and rapine is the norm, the spoils accruing to the most ruthless and cunning MALES who will not be awed by a stinking gash between a femoid's thighs. Count on it; it could very well happen within the lifespan(s) of our jolly Incel crew...

The cucks watch this while studying so they feel like they are studying with a foid. Jfl they are pathetic

Where can I donate to m'lady?
6338dnjly6m21.jpg

Recruit difficulty? Most foids don't even play the game, someone else is holding the controller.

weak as piss men who watch this bitch