Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Recommend some anime movies / series.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Oy veys I need new copes, can you guys recommend me some new anime for me to watch?
I remember a few months ago I watched "Inuyashiki" and it was very based, are there any others that are similar to it? Unrelated suggestions are also welcome.

The only anime i watched and enjoyed was The Promised Neverland.

It is. I hated all other anime shit but i really like this one.
Seems like it's going to be a sad one by reading general information, I don't know why but I've watched something similar with orphans but not with dimensions when I was like 10 on TV. Those old anime movies are really sad.

Seems like it's going to be a sad one by reading general information, I don't know why but I've watched something similar with orphans but not with dimensions when I was like 10 on TV. Those old anime movies are really sad.
It's kind of dark but also really interesting and pretty funny too. I really recommend it.

Try out yugioh arc-v
or watch jojos

Hunter x Hunter is quite literally the most perfectly paced anime i've seen. I'd also recommend Eureka 7, a mech anime, but that has romance in it. Final suggestion is an anime called "Erased". Its a REALLY hard hitting time travel anime

Hunter x Hunter is quite literally the most perfectly paced anime i've seen. I'd also recommend Eureka 7, a mech anime, but that has romance in it. Final suggestion is an anime called "Erased". Its a REALLY hard hitting time travel anime
Try out yugioh arc-v
or watch jojos
Thanks for the suggestions I'll check them out.

Oy veys I need new copes, can you guys recommend me some new anime for me to watch?
I remember a few months ago I watched "Inuyashiki" and it was very based, are there any others that are similar to it? Unrelated suggestions are also welcome.
Baki anime is based beyond belief.

Sansha Sanyou

Haven't watched that one tbh, but my favorite anime is Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

2951.jpg

I liked watching these while I was LDARing
I never knew Breaking Bad was an anime lol.

Im watching dr stone, nice tbh.