Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Recommend me some incel tier gaming youtubers

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Are there any youtubers who are incels and make videos reviewing videogames. I don't know any

Synthetic man is really the only one out there.

But he's gay. He loves trannies and wanks to them. Unless you watch his streams, you won't get to hear his "trannies are ubermenschen" speeches though.

He looks like incel
Brave 2024 09 30 21 49 47

But he's gay. He loves trannies and wanks to them. Unless you watch his streams, you won't get to hear his "trannies are ubermenschen" speeches though.
Cruel women could save him from homosexuality but didn't. Their lack of empathy is showing.

But he's gay. He loves trannies and wanks to them. Unless you watch his streams, you won't get to hear his "trannies are ubermenschen" speeches though
Big if true

I will look him up but I hope he doesn't talk about trannies too much in his regular videos

it's hard to know for sure because lots of them often don't show their face and voice can be misleading (Mitten Squad for example)

RandomGaminginHD is probably an incel

I like swolebenji but he self proclaims he's not, even made an april fools vid with his "girlfriend" (it was just him using a voice changer). He's not really a review channel. He has some but they're just troll baits trying to start fights in the comments section really. Anyone who's watched him for years know he's an incel through and through though.

Synthetic Man's the only one

He comes off as pretty cucky and bluepill ngl. Synthetic man is really the only one who has our energy and calls out games for what they really are.
Im going for incel by definition, he never mentioned love, relationship or girlfriend ever, hes been open about being treated like utter shit in retail, in a lot of vids you notice that this guy is non NT as shit, being 6ft aint worth shit if you got a trucel tier face, hes not exactly like us but hes getting there tbh.

Angry video game nerd seems like an incel

Im going for incel by definition, he never mentioned love, relationship or girlfriend ever, hes been open about being treated like utter shit in retail, in a lot of vids you notice that this guy is non NT as shit, being 6ft aint worth shit if you got a trucel tier face, hes not exactly like us but hes getting there tbh.
True :feelsokman:

Damn wtf probably a betabuxx
statusmaxxxed to the max with loads of money once both are gone like his hair she will leave him within 10ms