Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Recommend me some Animes

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Im new to anime I've only watched Castevania and I'm almost finished Death Note and I enjoy them both so please suggest other good ones

Try pingu

ded srs

Full Metal Alchemist Broterhood is usually what I recommend people to get started.
Also Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and One Puch Man are some of the ones that got me hooked.

Welcome to the NHK and black lagoon

Full Metal Alchemist Broterhood is usually what I recommend people to get started.
Also Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and One Puch Man are some of the ones that got me hooked.

These things, plus Paranoia Agent, FLCL, and Melancholy of Maruhi Suzumiya.

Tokyo Ghoul, One Punch Man, Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoiyo!! Masaru-san, Koi Kaze, Death Note, Gakkou no Kaidan (The Sub specifically there will be a lot of cringey redditors who tell you to watch the dub and the sub is bad, ignore them also make sure you watch the sub for just about every show unless specifically mentioned otherwise), Darker Than Black, Deadman Wonderland, No Game No Life, Sword Art Online, Death Parade, JoJo's Bizarre Adventures, Monogatari (Watch in order of the timeline, not in order of release, in fact do that with every anime, some shows for some reason release prequels way after the sequel, but unlike in western media where watching the prequel that came out after might spoil the sequel, it's actually the other way around in most anime which makes no sense but epic), My Hero Academia, Mob Psycho 100, Made in Abyss, Bleach (This is the only show i'd recommend skipping the "filler" because it is actually shit unlike most "fillers" and wastes time and adds nothing to story)

I'd recommend you watch the following in The English Dub because the Japanese dub can be kind of scuffed for both of these:
Dragon Ball, and Naruto, people shit on both, mostly Naruto quite a bit, but in my experience with that crowd, they seem to be hipster Redditors who can't appreciate anything because it's popular.

It's already been mentioned, but Code Geass is a great suggestion for you since you like Death Note, they're similar shows in many ways.

Some of my favorites are Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Monster, Claymore, Serial Experiments Lain, Rainbow, and Harmony(mostly because I liked the book, the movie is good but it has issues and it's not for everyone). Although just pick anything that looks interesting to you, as you're not going to know the type of stuff you like at first.

Watch Ghost In The Shell: Stand alone complex

i know a lot of people already said it but code geass

Watamote, Assassination Classroom, Food Wars, Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, K-On!, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, A Certain Magical Index, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Welcome to NHK, Clannad, Higurashi When They Cry.

Those are some of the anime I can think of off the top of my head.

Hunter x Hunter 2011
Gurren Lagann
Btooom!
Steins;Gate (don't watch Steins;Gate 0)
Fate/Zero
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Re:Zero
Shingeki No Kyojin
Gankutsuou
Madoka Magica
Darker than Black
Baccano!
Hellsing Ultimate

• Zankyou no Terror
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Fate series (Fate Zero,Fate Stay night,Fate Heaven's feel)

Hunter x Hunter is my favourite anime, there is a "why you should watch hxh" on youtube you can watch that to get inspired.
I just finished No matter what I do it's your fault Im not popular, its about loneliness/inceldom I enjoyed that a lot ngl.

Anime was fun when i first discovered it in 2005. Bokusatsu tenshi Dokuro Chan was my first anime. Now i just find every type of anime depressing and boring.

‘Sonic X’ and ‘Kirby: Right Back At Ya!’

Monster is one of my most favorite anime. Go check it out.

Magi
Shoukoku No Altair
Fist of The North Star

It's hard to recommend anime to someone who just started watching tbh.
Try Kaiji, the peculiar artstyle might be a turnoff to some, but I think it's relatable to a lot of social failures like us.

watch samurai jack