Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

recommend me ps3 games

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
I like more "normal" games, I'm not into something like the last of us or other. I like star wars the force, a bit action. I think about to buy max payne...

La noire hotline miami prison architect papers please

I like more "normal" games, I'm not into something like the last of us or other. I like star wars the force, a bit action. I think about to buy max payne...
Fuck last of us its a cuckery pro chad game. But I do fucking love MGS4 and Splinter cell blacklist. 2 fun fucking games alright.

yakuza
dragon ball: budokai 3
dragon ball raging blast 2
infamous 1 and 2
asura's wrath
god of war series
eternal sonata
heavenly sword

Fuck last of us its a cuckery pro chad game. But I do fucking love MGS4 and Splinter cell blacklist. 2 fun fucking games alright.
its looks not bad but its looks boring because you can't do your own thing and you must follow a strict story line

Fallout New Vegas. Suits you quite well :feelsaww:

its looks not bad but its looks boring because you can't do your own thing and you must follow a strict story line
Then Id recomend dishonered. But thats also available on the ps4.

devil may cry 4
dmd devil may cry
persona 5
disgaea 3,4
metal gear soild

But I'm not a tranny and I played it
Suspicious Tyler James Williams GIF by ABC Network