Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Recommend Anime with Yanderes

• Thread starter BurntIvoryKingcel
  • Start date
BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
★★★
Kasumi from Witch Craft Works

Tsundere are better

Tsundere are better
no the only thing a tsundere does is make u work harder to formalize a relationship. the psychotic obsession a yandere has would make me feel like a million bucks :feelsohh:

no the only thing a tsundere does is make u work harder to formalize a relationship. the psychotic obsession a yandere has would make me feel like a million bucks :feelsohh:
They all good as long as they look like anime girls :ahegao::bigbrain::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I legit only remember future diary. I think I went on a binge trying to find another anime like it but didn’t really find anything notable. It was all either yangire crap or simply not a central focus of the plot

I legit only remember future diary. I think I went on a binge trying to find another anime like it but didn’t really find anything notable. It was all either yangire crap or simply not a central focus of the plot
there's akame ga kill, school days, and SHIMONETA

Sakura Matou in Fate Heaven's Feel; Jack the Ripper in Fate Apocrypha (Heaven's Feel is better than Apocrypha)
Kakeguri (at least half of the characters are yandere)
Magia Baiser in Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete
Nana in Talentless Nana
Miku in The Idaten Deities Only Know Peace

I would mention Mirai Nikki but it's too easy to mention, and there was a strange, unintuitive plot twist near the last episode of Mirai Nikki

Last edited:
higurashi
mirai nikki
school days

Sakura Matou in Fate Heaven's Feel; Jack the Ripper in Fate Apocrypha (Heaven's Feel is better than Apocrypha)
Kakeguri (at least half of the characters are yandere)
Magia Baiser in Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete
Nana in Talentless Nana
Miku in The Idaten Deities Only Know Peace

I would mention Mirai Nikki but it's too easy to mention, and there was a strange, unintuitive plot twist near the last episode of Mirai Nikki
Although Sakura Matou (Fate Heaven's Feel) & Magia Baiser (Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete) are the only actual yanderes in this list. The rest only have yandere-like tendencies

Last edited:
Tsundere are better
The only reason inkwells like tsunderes is because they are used to toilets treating them like trash and the bluepilled inkwells think that under that facade they are actually cute and have those same feelings. It's quite sad really.

The only reason inkwells like tsunderes is because they are used to toilets treating them like trash and the bluepilled inkwells think that under that facade they are actually cute and have those same feelings. It's quite sad really.
Oof Damn GIF - Oof Damn Wow - Discover & Share GIFs