Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

recommend anime where incel gets stacy

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★★
akame ga kill. unfortunately it follows the trope where the low SMV protagonist gets the attention of the hottest girl by far but wants nothing to do with her. the show becomes largely uninteresting after episode 18. if ur just gonna watch episodes 1-18 the anime is a solid 7/10
It Should Have Been Me Not Him! | Know Your Meme

what a cuck
this alone makes me want to not watch that shit
it's actually because she's EVIL as fuck. he did the right thing but i'd still hit it if i was him.

it's actually because she's EVIL as fuck. he did the right thing but i'd still hit it if i was him.
I would clap those cheeks from behind and make her my sex slave

akame ga kill. unfortunately it follows the trope where the low SMV protagonist gets the attention of the hottest girl by far but wants nothing to do with her. the show becomes largely uninteresting after episode 18. if ur just gonna watch episodes 1-18 the anime is a solid 7/10
It Should Have Been Me Not Him! | Know Your Meme
I completed the whole thing years ago

np dude also theres a part where the mc literally beats his dick to stacy (its not hentai i promise) it made me laugh lmao
literally inceltivities

My love story. It is kinda incely

literally any romance anime that isnt fujo shoujo garbage

isn't this the plot to like 90% of animes

they are retarded selfinsert stories for hikkis

isn't this the plot to like 90% of animes

they are retarded selfinsert stories for hikkis
Their target audience will send death threats if the girls aren't virgins
I wish westerners were more like that sometimes

Most anime protagonists are either tallfags or at least HTN facially
ic maybe that's more the case now

but I think the traditional pervprotag was often incel-tier subhuman bugman

naru-kick.gif

ic maybe that's more the case now

but I think the traditional pervprotag was often incel-tier subhuman bugman

naru-kick.gif
Goku is HTN that turns into an Aryan god when powering up
Light Yagami is a tall prettyboy

Just to name a few

Their target audience will send death threats if the girls aren't virgins
I wish westerners were more like that sometimes
jfl I think kpop fans do this too!

it's kind of a weird parasocial thing, I think even degen tittystreamers often avoid revealing their relationships to fans

but it's funny when fans get mad abt it yea

jfl I think kpop fans do this too!

it's kind of a weird parasocial thing, I think even degen tittystreamers often avoid revealing their relationships to fans

but it's funny when fans get mad abt it yea
Even seiyu voicing female anime characters become targets of vitriol and crass behavior. Anime waifus are the closest thing these people have to a meaningful relationship so any deviation and infringement on their fantasy triggers a response like this because they feel personally attacked on an intimately personal level.

Even seiyu voicing female anime characters become targets of vitriol and crass behavior. Anime waifus are the closest thing these people have to a meaningful relationship so any deviation and infringement on their fantasy triggers a response like this because they feel personally attacked on an intimately personal level.
yea 100% guys in the modern day get deeply invested in parasocial relationships, it's part of the reason why of + streaming is taking off

I can't really relate bc I am not v emotional

but yea they expect foids 2 play into the parasocial relationship even if the girls aren't into them, and if it's broken then they get mad and make noise. it's sad that this still encourages mass simpdom tho

Esdeath is the hottest groomer I've seen in anime.

<<<literally any iseaki>>>

.. that he rented
No, this blonde bitch who left him and it turned out she thought he is a chad and she wanted to see how fast he will get a new gf

If he gets the stacy then he is not an incel.

mushoku tensei, konosuba, sword art online
fate series (shinji matou with sakura)

Witchcraft Works

Incel only ever wins in fiction