Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Recluxemaxer be like Pt. 2

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Life is terrible for me i am nobody not nothing, why should i have to wageslave while chad can neet and get laid its not fair at all. My dad calls me and tells me i need to start colleg, whats the point. We’re all gonna die one day whats the point in wasting my prime years and end up in debt while chad gets the fuck girls in his prime ill just rope when my parents kick me out. I try gaining weight and cant i would kill to be 170 pound atleast thats a normal weight for an adult male even females mog me. Even this forum hates me, i am the most hated user on this forum imagine being hated on a forum for outcasts its over for me ill just rope when my parents kick me out. I’m suing them for giving me these gentics i should receive compensation and get to ldar this not right i should recieve dosability.

You guys will miss my high iq posts when im gone i make the most high iq threads on this forum

Last edited:
@Reclusemaxer

I’m right about being the most hated user tho there’s nobody here more hated than I am

He sounds based when you put it at one place.

I’m right about being the most hated user tho there’s nobody here more hated than I am
Blkpillpres has pissed off way more people here than you

Blackpillpress still gets less hate tho
You've been on here for a mere fraction of the time he has. He's made a lot of posts that were/are seen as controversial thus many fellowcels have grown to strongly dislike him and his takes. I can assure you haven't agitated nearly as many guys on here as him. Your posts tend to be pretty standard and inoffensive.

You've been on here for a mere fraction of the time he has. He's made a lot of posts that were/are seen as controversial thus many fellowcels have grown to strongly dislike him and his takes. I can assure you haven't agitated nearly as many guys on here as him. Your posts tend to be pretty standard and inoffensive.
You’re not active enough to see how much hate I get take a look at the comments on my threads and you’ll see what I’m talking about