Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reclusemaxxer

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
Dude please, please do something about your life. I'm genuinely worried about you. I was a hikkimori too in the past, yk what makes me change from hikkimori too this now. Embracing my nature, human beings are the only animal to try to be something their not.

Meditating also help. Pleas man, im genuinley worried about you because I once a Hikkikomori. Also try archery, and live with nature. Nature are the only thing that accept all our behavior from the beginning. Whether, we are autist, schizoid or sociopath. Nature accept, because nature are indifferent towards human existence.

Become your true self.

He has nearly 60 days online and still autismposts every day, over for him...:feelswhat:

Unless he was secretly an ITfiltrator all along, with 20 different members running the account at the same time. :feelskek:

I’m so high inhib that once I do get a job which is soon it’s gonna be hard to hold on to it

Let him rot. He has nothing to look forward to. He already flunk college and has no life long friend group. So he should NEET until January 2023 and then wageslave until he drinks himself to death.

@Recluse

His family should give him more flak so he’ll have a reason to change and feel bad about his situation.

Last edited:
@Recluse

His family should give him more flak so he’ll have a reason to change and feel bad about his situation.

Recluse pleas, this life is your only one. After you die, you die. You will cease to exist reverting to nothingness.