Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reckful - Suicide and suicide prevention - virtue singaling within the streaming community

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
So, after Reckful has passed away, people around the community are trying to increase their viewer, following and subscription count. Asmongold is now trying to raise money by showing his intention to donate this exact money to a suicide prevention company. This is all a fucking farce. Why is nobody talking about the fact, that men kill themselves way more often than females? It is also quite weird, that his suicide happened while all this Twitch drama is going on. Men are being accused by females, DrDisrespect is banned and he mentioned David Icke beforehand... Why do people pressume to prevent suicides in the first place? Why do they want to take away the ultimate decision over someone else's life? Why did nobody ask the question of why people, or specifically men are killing themselves? What can a suicide prevention company do for you? Can they change you into a 8/10 psl man? Can they cure your physical and mental state? Can they give you a girlfriend? Can they give you a good job with a decent salary? Of course not and many men are suffering because of it, so why not talking about the elephant in the room here instead of this virtue singaling bullshit?

why do germans watch so much live streams ?

Do we? I am just in touch with the scene in general, this is why I know about it although I sometimes watch some streams but most likely nowadays only the highlights of it.

Yeah it was fun bursting the circlejerking bubble in Asmongold's chat. Got timed out twice because of it. He just used it as an opportunity to gain subs and hop on his soapbox while all his dumb fans lapped it up.

Most people don't look at suicide rationally because it makes them question the value of their own lives, or at least makes them worry that one day their lives might not be worth living. It's the same reason why people are opposed to voluntary euthanasia.

It's also fucking bullshit. Nobody can tell you that you have to continue on slaving away to maintain your own life, a life you didn't even ask for in the first place. If someone feels that they don't want to continue living, or at least that it's not really worth it, then that should be entirely their decision.
Why did nobody ask the question of why people, or specifically men are killing themselves?
They don't want to hear the answer, that's another thing. Suicide tends to make people question their just world bullshit, and they don't like it.

Serious, is it known if the guy who roped had a driver's license or not?

Yeah it was fun bursting the circlejerking bubble in Asmongold's chat. Got timed out twice because of it. He just used it as an opportunity to gain subs and hop on his soapbox while all his dumb fans lapped it up.

People in the stream would now say: TRUE, TRUE, TRUE... although at this point I think that a good handful of people are trolling.
By the way, my old account is banned despite the fact I did not talk that much. Perhaps I had around 10 messages in total... while other people are being literal spergs.

What exactly did you say and how much people called him out for that? Good to see that not all people there are buying into this bullshit.

yeah i feel like the streaming scene is a big thing in germany, a lot of germans in streamer's audience, you guys are very involved in it, do you browse german forum ? maybe people our age talk about streamers there.

This is most likely due to the fact, that there is only one German left. No, but seriously, I think that people here use this in order to distract themselves.

Most people don't look at suicide rationally because it makes them question the value of their own lives, or at least makes them worry that one day their lives might not be worth living.

That actually reminds me of this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufhNNPy_aS8&t

I mean, look at him... He knows.

It's the same reason why people are opposed to voluntary euthanasia.

It's also fucking bullshit. Nobody can tell you that you have to continue on slaving away to maintain your own life, a life you didn't even ask for in the first place. If someone feels that they don't want to continue living, or at least that it's not really worth it, then that should be entirely their decision.

And yet people want to tell you what to do and how to live your life. Imagine it would be the other way around, all those virtue signalling cucks would be furious over it.

Serious, is it known if the guy who roped had a driver's license or not?

I actually do not know.

So, after Reckful has passed away, people around the community are trying to increase their viewer, following and subscription count. Asmongold is now trying to raise money by showing his intention to donate this exact money to a suicide prevention company. This is all a fucking farce. Why is nobody talking about the fact, that men kill themselves way more often than females? It is also quite weird, that his suicide happened while all this Twitch drama is going on. Men are being accused by females, DrDisrespect is banned and he mentioned David Icke beforehand... Why do people pressume to prevent suicides in the first place? Why do they want to take away the ultimate decision over someone else's life? Why did nobody ask the question of why people, or specifically men are killing themselves? What can a suicide prevention company do for you? Can they change you into a 8/10 psl man? Can they cure your physical and mental state? Can they give you a girlfriend? Can they give you a good job with a decent salary? Of course not and many men are suffering because of it, so why not talking about the elephant in the room here instead of this virtue singaling bullshit?

How can anyone watch this streamer shit? This is so boring

I will never understand people watching streamers

Imagine paying someone to have a better life than you

A lot of people are watching him despite the fact he does not do much.

I will never understand people watching streamers

Imagine paying someone to have a better life than you

Same with all the people who cheer for their soccer team to win although I like playing soccer myself.

A lot of people are watching him despite the fact he does not do much.

Same with all the people who cheer for their soccer team to win although I like playing soccer myself.

Same with any sport really

Imagine watching rich people play with a ball

Yeah fuck that

They do not want men's lifes to improve. They want men not to suicide. They want men to go on working and paying taxes living miserable lifes for 80 years. They want the ugly men slave class to support the cost of their degeneracy.

Basically, normies are retarded.

Also the same ones who are virtue signaling right now are the ones who were bullying him when he was still alive.

People in the stream would now say: TRUE, TRUE, TRUE... although at this point I think that a good handful of people are trolling.
By the way, my old account is banned despite the fact I did not talk that much. Perhaps I had around 10 messages in total... while other people are being literal spergs.

What exactly did you say and how much people called him out for that? Good to see that not all people there are buying into this bullshit.
Lots of things. I just heard the news and decided to go to his stream to hear his virtue signaling. I was definitely a vocal minority, 99% of the comments were either Sadge or <3's, it was so dumb lol. The only comment that his community really bit on was some guy on his stream started crying, so I called him a bitch and that him and Reckful couldn't handle life. Lots of people started @ing me saying I was a fucking idiot. Last comments I made were sarcasm saying that Asmongold was going to kill himself if people didn't stop cyberbullying him with bald memes, because he was on a tirade saying people were too nasty on the internet or some dumb shit.

They do not want men's lifes to improve. They want men not to suicide. They want men to go on working and paying taxes living miserable lifes for 80 years. They want the ugly men slave class to support the cost of their degeneracy.

Our suffering is their gain. Ugly males that are happy get targeted with mockery and ridicule by society. Ugly males that are not happy get targeted by platitudes and condescending advice.

Suicide prevention organizations are the biggest scam

Parasocial relationships. They imagine the streamers to be their friends, because you can chat and if you donate they read aloud your message. It's just a sign of how atomized and lonely our society has become.

didnt read much but normies like to clout chase out of peoples death, who could have guessed.

Those are the same people who called him "cringe" while he was alive

Look at the comments here

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQP24DmTil8

None of them will care about male suicide in 2 days. This happens every time a famous guy ropes.

Last edited:
Those are the same people who called him "cringe" while he was alive

Look at the comments here

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQP24DmTil8

None of them will care about male suicide in 2 days. This happens every time a famous guy ropes.

Also at 5:38 - He did not list driving which is the most essential part at life but ultimately he is kinda right and now on top of that, most men cannot even do the things he mentioned on his list. Just fucking lol at our lives.

Also at 5:38 - He did not list driving which is the most essential part at life but ultimately he is kinda right and now on top of that, most men cannot even do the things he mentioned on his list. Just fucking lol at our lives.

At 5:20 that part kinda hit me tbh, I always say that I wouldn't rope as long as my mom is alive to not cause her more pain, guess that didn't work out for him.

Is this guy next ? Chad who started balding and did psychedelics like Reckful & lost his mind

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zRyfmbHwqM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_-d2R6Uxxc

wtf is a suicide prevention company, sounds like donating to a BLM organization, how is their money gonna solve anything

Parasocial relationships. They imagine the streamers to be their friends, because you can chat and if you donate they read aloud your message. It's just a sign of how atomized and lonely our society has become.

is that really the reason? men are just that lonely?

i dunno, i grew up before social media so the value of male friendship doesn't mean much to me

short answer no they can't

"Charities" in general are a giant scam. Don't donate money, ever.

didnt this guy kill himself because he got rejected after he proposed an ugly gook whore?