Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reciving Gifts? Don't bother

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
I know many will say this is ungrateful but. I just got something for my birthday. I mean specifically told the person no figures because I have no room for anymore and all the ones I like are the expensive and I tend to be selective. Now I have three bottom of the barrel figures and two of characters I hate. I have more trash in my room now and the things are unsell able because of the low quality. I also have something actually usable and sell able to give back. A whole childhood and you don't know shit about your brother.I have to be trash man now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know many will say this is ungrateful but. I just got something for my birthday. I mean specifically told the person no figures because I have no room for anymore and all the ones I like are the expensive and I tend to be selective. Now I have three bottom of the barrel figures and two of characters I hate. I have more trash in my room now and the things are unsell able because of the low quality. I also have something actually usable and sell able to give back. A whole childhood and you don't know shit about your brother.I have to be trash man now.

View attachment 448068

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
what exactly did he give you? also you can just throw away those figures

this whole thing is a non-problem
you got free shit
if you dont want it or cant sell it just donate it or throw it the thrash

you are saying that someone loves you enough to get you a gift?

"I also have something actually usable and sell able to give back. A whole childhood and you don't know shit about your brother.I have to be trash man now."

Google translations are not your friend.