Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Recessive chin

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT. How the fuck can I have any masculinity with my chin is a mile behind my lips. It’s so fucking bullshit. I can’t grow a beard because that will just make me look like a soy. Fuck this. It’s so frustrating. It’s about a full inch behind my nose.

an inch is quite a lot im sorry man theres not a lot you can do

Can you show us a bottom side picture? only the lower half of your face.Like this :

Having a bad eye area is worse

Yes OP i can see your chin is not allineated with your lips.
I also noticed 3 things.
1-You have a light double chin.How much body fat you have? any clue?
2-Again,bodyfat.Check out the above black arrow i made,near your cheeks.That can improve with losing fat in the face
3-Do you have premature balding?

I also noticed 3 things.
2-Again,bodyfat.Check out the above black arrow i made,near your cheeks.That can improve with losing fat in the face
View attachment 102620
I have a pretty fat face. And yeah, I fucking hate my chin.

My hair is pretty healthy and I’m really afraid is losing it.

If you don’t want to grow a beard you can always have a painful expensive surgery

I have a pretty fat face. And yeah, I fucking hate my chin.

My hair is pretty healthy and I’m really afraid is losing it.
You always can try to find a haircut for balding hair.Like those crest.But i understand that it can help or not,all depend also of your head shape and forehead.

Out of all people we just had to be the ones burn with horrendous traits :feelsree:

You always can try to find a haircut for balding hair.Like those crest.But i understand that it can help or not,all depend also of your head shape and forehead.
My hair is probably the best thing about me. Even though that’s not saying much though.

Having a bad eye area is worse
That which 80% of curries have with their australoid brow ridge.
I also noticed 3 things.
View attachment 102620
Op you're fucked. If you had your teeth together while taking this pic then even Beardmaxxing can't help you. But if pressing your teeth together makes it better try beard maxxing.
I don’t think I can pull off a beard
Try goattee OP. I think no harm in trying out beard maxxing before giving up on it.

Last edited:

Op you're fucked. If you had your teeth together while taking this pic then even Beardmaxxing can't help you. But if pressing your teeth together makes it better try beard maxxing.

Try goattee OP. I think no harm in trying out beard maxxing before giving up on it.
Just gotta ldar

I have literally the exact same type of chin as you do, it's fucking brutal man.

I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT. How the fuck can I have any masculinity with my chin is a mile behind my lips. It’s so fucking bullshit. I can’t grow a beard because that will just make me look like a soy. Fuck this. It’s so frustrating. It’s about a full inch behind my nose.
at least you don't got tear troughts deformies (thanks mun)

I also noticed 3 things.
View attachment 102620

mogs shit out of me

mogs shit out of me
People say diversity is good -yeah,the average and good looking people tend to try to sell that stupid myth-
I say DIVERSITY MY ASS

tbh I have seen people grow facial hair in the shape of a jaw (as in their beard extends their jaw just enough to make it look like there's something good under there) and they somehow get away with it. Just have the right genes for growing good facial hair instead of chin pubes and you can manage it.

My teeth weren’t together. I have a huge overbite. I was just in my mewing position

Before beard and tats maxxing he was just an acne infested normieView attachment 102675
It's funny how connor said he suffered Bullying and wanted to know fighting to defend himself,but later when he is older and "more mature" one of his mindset for mma is to bully his oponents xD
Oh connor,you and Dana are two funny MOFOS
Conor likes to critice his oponent's country,race,family.But connor also has a gf and a child so,i hope somebody talk about them too.Connor's family is his weak point.