Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Recessed Chin Survey and Discussion

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
recessed_vs_forward_faces_crop_tilted.jpg

Do you have recessed chin? Basciallly a chin that doesn't protrude or inward. Sometimes a person's chin can be slightly recessed, making it look more normal. It's not too bad IMO if you're only slightly recessed.

123521.jpg

1.Do you have recessed chin?
2.How common is recessed chin around your area?
3.How common is recessed chin run in your family?
4.Did you mouth breath growing up?
My answers

1.No
2.Extremely common
3.Most of my relatives, and all family members have recessed chin but me strangely.
4.im not too sure about this one but I did fair amount of mouthbreathing

not recessed but its not great either the features that make me subhuman are ricecel upper third + facial assymtry + being a manlet :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I have never even seen a proof about mouthbreahting and bad growth.

1. lightly
2. Not common
3. Not Common
4. Only in winter

not recessed but its not great either the features that make me subhuman are ricecel upper third + facial assymtry + being a manlet :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

What rice mean? Are you from Asian or South American?

Do you have a jawline?

Also be glad your upper third isn't weird like mine. Since I got a larger than average head (they're not fat yes they're jaw zygos brow) my eyes spacing is kind of off and I've got a high IPD.

Also how tall are you

Do you have a jawline?

Also be glad your upper third isn't weird like mine. Since I got a larger than average head (they're not fat yes they're jaw zygos brow) my eyes spacing is kind of off and I've got a high IPD.

Also how tall are you
decent projected jawline, however my ramus isnt too prominent and my jaw angle isnt ideal

5’7.5 with shoes on JFL

its not bad but I think if it wasnt for mouthbreathing it would be more forward

my eyes spacing is kind of off
yea man I have this too and it fucking sucks. if I don’t wear glasses my smv drops by an entire point lol. and literally it cannot fixed without extreme surgery

1. Yes, slightly
2. It depends where I go. I see it mostly in low class areas (like Walmart). But if I go near the beach or anywhere wealthy, it's very rare.
3. Pretty common, both of my parents have it, my cousins have it. But the other half of my family have strong lower thirds.
4. Yes
its not bad but I think if it wasnt for mouthbreathing it would be more forward
Me too

1. No
2. Uncommon
3. Zero, i have no family members with a recessed chin
4. Nope, not that i can think of

My chin is not recessed but it doesn't protrude either. My side profile is extremely straight which is unattractive on men. Forward growth of the face is necessary to be attractive.

1.Do you have recessed chin? No
2.How common is recessed chin around your area? My area? What do you mean? Like my city?
3.How common is recessed chin run in your family? Not common at all
4.Did you mouth breath growing up? Yes because I had allergies

My chin is weak and not recessed. It has a good shape but looks weak. I see recessed chins everywhere in riyadh. It is so common and a few members of my family has it

Yes
Relatively common
Very common
Yes

no doxx

1.Do you have recessed chin? No.
2.How common is recessed chin around your area? Not that common.
3.How common is recessed chin run in your family? No one has recessed chin in my family, immediate or extended.
4.Did you mouth breath growing up? Yes, because allergies.

C

Complete and utter retard detected.

Why? Is it logical to think, how do you try to understand something when you don't know the definition behind it in a small community place that people use as the definition for an entire race? you already know the definition and it means asian, but for me it just means rice, so get out fag

Main qimg ed6acd47c60c937eabace835c228a29c

Attachments

• main-qimg-ed6acd47c60c937eabace835c228a29c.png
    main-qimg-ed6acd47c60c937eabace835c228a29c.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 9
1.Yes
2.Depends on the specific place
3.No one in my family has recessed chin but I strangely do
4.Yes because of asthma

its indeed over for you

1. Yes
2. I have no idea
3. I have no idea either, not really I guess
4. Yes, my whole facial structure is deformed because of it
poor guy tbh :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I basically look like him, only I'm not as fat and I'm white.

yes
somewhat common, but usually compensated for with NW0 and good looks
not common
dunno

The only sad part about this guy's life is that his suffering could be prevented just by not existing, but he exist, india has been making subhumans for years, and nobody talks about it, that's why the most bizarre creatures come from there, and there is still retarded thinking that only diversity can bring evolution.

Mouth breathing is cope. Michael B. Jordan doesn't mouth breath and he has no chin.

Yes
Extremely rare
My dad has it but he didnt have it when ne was younger
Yes

No, i have a normal chin.

Recessed indeed. Fucking fuck.

1.No, but it's not great either. It depends on posture sometimes.
2.Fairly common, not too much, tho.
3.No, middle of the road kinda thing.
4.No, but I had a bad posture that I've trying to correct in the last decade.

1. Yes. It doesn't protrude at all and is behind my lips
2. Very uncommon
3. Uncommon
4. Yes bro

Yes

90% of my race has a recessed chin

very common

no