Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Recent Football game altered the national anthem

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I recently went to a football game to get out of the house as I dont spend free time outside often. When I was there they changed the line "In all thy sons comand" into "In all of our comand" or some stupid shit like that. Has feminism really gone so far to the point that we change national anthems? I wouldn't be surprised if it's the new anthem and not just the football game. There was a reason that it was in all thy sons command as boys would take over military duties. Yes girls may enter the army but I doubt it's as much as men do. So why change the anthem to appeal to the price of shit known as feminism?

ok are we talking soccer or football

Well it’s America, what do you expect.
Soon you’ll be in an Incel Death Camp.

Well it’s America, what do you expect.
Soon you’ll be in an Incel Death Camp.
Its Canada. Probably should of mentioned that in the post but it's not that different

Its Canada. Probably should of mentioned that in the post but it's not that different
There’s American football in Canada?

Anyways, even more cucked!

You only hear this now? It was changed over a year ago

I agree though, it's retarded to change the anthem for some petty shit like that.

I recently went to a football game to get out of the house as I dont spend free time outside often. When I was there they changed the line "In all thy sons comand" into "In all of our comand" or some stupid shit like that. Has feminism really gone so far to the point that we change national anthems? I wouldn't be surprised if it's the new anthem and not just the football game. There was a reason that it was in all thy sons command as boys would take over military duties. Yes girls may enter the army but I doubt it's as much as men do. So why change the anthem to appeal to the price of shit known as feminism?
canada been changed the national anthem, it’s over

Never heard it tbh

Oh fucking great!

My son has changed his sex to an "our" whatever that is. And is "our" fit to command anything? That's what i want to know! Can't even command his dick!

Oh fucking great!

My son has changed his sex to an "our" whatever that is. And is "our" fit to command anything? That's what i want to know! Can't even command his dick!
Your son is Russian now

Men rule all! Women must remain below us

I personally can't stand the idea of cheering for another man who usually status mogs me
sports is retarded it's just whoever has the more africans=wins

Your son is Russian now
In Russia? So Canada lost the arctic war already? That figures. Too many purple haired femicunt generals.

They were bound to lose. It was like the blind telling the deaf what to do. Then yelling at them louder for not doing it right.

WEB PHOTO Justin Trudeau
5cd4eb4a1f000059009c0f1f

You live in cucked country, buddy boyo

The world is getting more and more cucked every year. Now, the new thing is to say "women and men", instead of the traditional "men and women". Thank god I'm not in my teens anymore. You younger guys are going to witness the complete fall of Western civilization. I'll be safely in my grave.

Who cares american football is lame