Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Recent experiences with a girl has shown me that…

Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
171d 14h 40m
The worse you treat them and make fun of them, the more attention you receive.

In one of my classes I sit with 2 guys and a girl. I talk to the guys from time to time but rarely ever exchanged eye contact, let alone words with the girl. Now the relation between the other 3 students involved the girl flirting with the guys and her touching them randomly. The guys would also make fun of her many times and steal her pencil, phone, and other items.

Did she care about this though? No. She would say stop in a laughing manner and hit them. Now where was I during this? Sitting there listening to music and doing my schoolwork like the little inkler I am.

This was how it went for many months but recently things took a turn and I became more involved with them. I started joking around with them and eventually I found myself also making jokes at the girl’s expense.

Now keep this in mind that before this she would act as if I didn’t exist but after I started making fun of her and calling her names, I received more POSITIVE attention. She would laugh at I said more and would pay slightly more attention to me and acknowledge my existence. Now was she flirting with me and touching me like she did with the other guys? Hell no! Im 5’8 and unattractive meanwhile the 2 other guys are around 6 ft and above average looking.

I still don’t talk to her much still and chime in at times when she’s being ridiculed but it’s so amusing how treating women worse makes you get more positive attention.

TLDR - I received more positive attention from girl after making fun of her

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

pls play Tekken 7, MK11, SSBU, or For Honor wit me
★★★★
86d 19h 37m
brutal darktriadpill :feelscry:

Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
171d 14h 40m
brutal darktriadpill :feelscry:
Yes but ultimately looks are still needed buddy boyo. Since I was still unattractive to her I couldn’t get any flirting or touches like the other guys got. I’ve also even talked about sexual activities among her and one of the guys in a joking manner and the guy just smiles and says shut up meanwhile the girl blushes. Just lol at my life.

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
109d 19h 19m
mogs me for having a girl in your social circle

Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
171d 14h 40m
mogs me for having a girl in your social circle
Not really a social circle tbh. I only interact with them during class.

O

Oroborus

Overlord
86d 14h 2m
mogs me for having a social circle

Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
171d 14h 40m
mogs me for having a social circle
Again it’s not a social circle, just a couple people I talk to here and there in class. I’d have to have a closer relationship with them for it to be considered a social circle.

D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
64d 20h 29m
The worse you treat them and make fun of them, the more attention you receive.

In one of my classes I sit with 2 guys and a girl. I talk to the guys from time to time but rarely ever exchanged eye contact, let alone words with the girl. Now the relation between the other 3 students involved the girl flirting with the guys and her touching them randomly. The guys would also make fun of her many times and steal her pencil, phone, and other items.

Did she care about this though? No. She would say stop in a laughing manner and hit them. Now where was I during this? Sitting there listening to music and doing my schoolwork like the little inkler I am.

This was how it went for many months but recently things took a turn and I became more involved with them. I started joking around with them and eventually I found myself also making jokes at the girl’s expense.

Now keep this in mind that before this she would act as if I didn’t exist but after I started making fun of her and calling her names, I received more POSITIVE attention. She would laugh at I said more and would pay slightly more attention to me and acknowledge my existence. Now was she flirting with me and touching me like she did with the other guys? Hell no! Im 5’8 and unattractive meanwhile the 2 other guys are around 6 ft and above average looking.

I still don’t talk to her much still and chime in at times when she’s being ridiculed but it’s so amusing how treating women worse makes you get more positive attention.

TLDR - I received more positive attention from girl after making fun of her
This is why I encourage every incel to learn negging - it's the basis of flirting

Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
171d 14h 40m
What is a social circle to you?
A group of people, both guys and girls who have a close relationship with each other. Often do things together such as watch movies, go to parties etc. It’s not limited to classroom interactions.

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
8d 23h 17m
I don't have a girl in my class

Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 21h 7m
Wow, that's basically ascension.

B

Bullycel

Greycel
22h 57m
mogs me for talking to woman

Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
171d 14h 40m
This is why I encourage every incel to learn negging - it's the basis of flirting
Could potentially work for some but nothing has happened yet. I’ve gotten more talk with her than before and have made her laugh but that’s all. She doesn’t touch me or flirt at all.
I don't have a girl in my class
Well if you are a truecel it wouldn’t matter if you were the only guy in a class of 20 women.
Wow, that's basically ascension.
:feelswhat::feelshaha:
mogs me for talking to woman
Mab:feelshehe:

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Deformed 1/10 KHHV jungle gook
★★★★
69d 15h 12m
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
192d 16h 35m
What is a social circle to you?
A group of people, both guys and girls who have a close relationship with each other. Often do things together such as watch movies, go to parties etc. It’s not limited to classroom interactions.
Yeah i agree, in the classroom kids are forced to be together and interact in some way, if they dont want to hang out with you outside of the school they are not really your friends.

People in general if you peck in their self confidence or insecurities they will kind of look for your approval. This doesnt work on people you dont know because they dont care how you see them.

D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
64d 20h 29m
Could potentially work for some but nothing has happened yet. I’ve gotten more talk with her than before and have made her laugh but that’s all. She doesn’t touch me or flirt at all.

Well if you are a truecel it wouldn’t matter if you were the only guy in a class of 20 women.

:feelswhat::feelshaha:

Mab:feelshehe:
Next step would normally be kino escalation, but the rule is that if you didn't get physical with her from the start it's too late to do it now

Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
171d 14h 40m
Yeah i agree, in the classroom kids are forced to be together and interact in some way, if they dont want to hang out with you outside of the school they are not really your friends.
Yep. I’ve had this sort of relation with multiple people throughout high school. During class they would be all friendly but outside of class, I never interacted with them.
Next step would normally be kino escalation, but the rule is that if you didn't get physical with her from the start it's too late to do it now
If I was attractive then I guarantee you she would have treated me like she did with the other 2 guys.

D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
64d 20h 29m
Yep. I’ve had this sort of relation with multiple people throughout high school. During class they would be all friendly but outside of class, I never interacted with them.

If I was attractive then I guarantee you she would have treated me like she did with the other 2 guys.
Low inhib can cancel out your looks

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
8d 23h 17m
True. I was in class where foids were a half of class, and farthest where I went was simping for some becky :reeeeee:

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Doomer
★★★★
26d 4h 41m
is it 4 chairs linked at a square-shaped desk, and the foid reaches across to touch a chadlite?

brutal.

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 30m
Lmao at joking with foids

_realist_

_realist_

Crowbar King
★★
16d 18h 25m
So fucked up this world we live in. If you are nice you get ignored and treated like shit. If you are an asshole who smokes, drinks and ignores people you are chased. Women can all die.

Mindcel

Mindcel

Rotting on the shelf
★★★
2d 14h 32m
Slide under the desk and eat her pussy :ahegao:

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
73d 3h 40m
Good description.

Wouldn't work for trucels.

Last edited:
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
36d 12h 10m
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Born in chains
★★★★★
47d 15h 29m
Darktriadmogger, like a typical inkler that i am i hardly have some social interaction because of high inhib imagine making fun of someone

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
208d 13h 24m
chadis
the way pua cucks present negging is extremely retarded though