Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reasons you can’t get your dick wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Reasons why you can’t get your dick wet:

Feminism.

Society.

That is it, all because society has made women so self-entitled by worshipping the hell out of them to the point where even any dude’s look match, regardless of looks, is worshipped and feminism in the mix is making women have all the power in this society.

Society and feminism are both to blame if you’re a locally undesired male.

Last edited:
Society has brainwashed women into thinking that they're special, leading to entitlement, unrealistic standards, and nasty attitude on the foids part.

Society has brainwashed women into thinking that they're special, leading to entitlement, unrealistic standards, and nasty attitude on the foids part.
The thing that annoys me is that this sort of behaviour isn't going to get any better, as time passes this will only get worse and it's already bad enough. truly over :feelsrope:

The thing that annoys me is that this sort of behaviour isn't going to get any better, as time passes this will only get worse and it's already bad enough. truly over :feelsrope:
As long as simps are a thing, this behaviour will keep getting worse and worse until men can't take it anymore. But by then the world would be gynocentric asf to the point where men have no power at all. It's beyond over. I mean, look at your average roastie in 2021; she can afford being a nasty whore with a repulsive attitude without losing anything. If anything, the nastier she is the better, it seems.

Thank you for reminding me

Makeup also has a lot to do with it. 90% of women would lose all or most of their simps if makeup was banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.