Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reasons why you are incel (according to IT)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

669eac0b09b127486c4d71fb8d9a9f51.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it's not even like everything she said was disproved several times every day here
And any incel is born with hate of everything is a consequence but ok for me
1 I'm not a trash person, in fact I've never treated someone badly in my life and I never had any problems with anyone
2 This standard strawman is one of the most retarded strawman,[UWSL] is based on shitpost and PREFERENCES[/UWSL]
3 the existence of the crime of "feminicide" is proof that personality is a meme
4 It's not like I'm going to have a one

Last edited:
According to her, he is an incel because he had toxic personality :feelzez:
Joseph merrick

bing bing wahoo! Inceldom solved!

>Written by a foid
not one word was read.

It’s a lot easier to change your personality than your looks. I have a decent personality. My standards are basically 0. I don’t want a 12 year old.
Holy shit. I thought those kind strangerino edits we did were exaggerated. That's how they actually type?!
I think it’s ironic but idfk. It would be nice if they gave us a guide on how to change our personalities. Why do they even care about helping us if all they do is take pics of our posts and mock us. Trust me, you being a disabled arab midget isn’t the reason why you’re incel.:lul:
>Written by a foid
not one word was read.
She’s talking about a men’s issue, this would be like me writing about how to prevent rape. I’m not a woman, I have no insight into their lives.

You like to play the victim, claiming that "You just want a girl who likes you", but is also:

110lb, shorter than 5'7, has a perfect hourglass figure, R cup boobies, naturally perfectly curled long hair, doesn't wear make up, doesn't have any tattoo's or piercing (Asides from ears), no stretch marks or cellulite, dresses modestly, is white because she can't be a "Sheboon", and she must also submit to you, and love you unconditionally, must work, do all the housework, and raise your 17 sons alone while you play WoW all day.
I'm tall, white, not fat, have good hair, don't have degenerate tattoos or piercing, just an ugly face. So what's wrong with wanting to date your looksmatch and not some disgusting landwhale sheboon with tattoos and dyed hair? I don't care if a girl has an ugly face or small breast size.

If being a misogynist is the crux of her argument how does she explain so many male members of IT coming out and saying "I'm a Kissless handholdless virgin but not incel".

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Let's check out her arguments

1. I'm a trash person:
Obviously I'm not a trash person. People seem to be fine with me until I show that I'm a sexual person. They still won't invite me to any events or contact me in any way. During group projects in school people might even laugh at my jokes but they still won't hang out with me or show any warmth.

2. My standards:
My only standard is that they must not be horribly mutilated or disfigured, and I don't mean something like a victim of an acid attack. I mean like some horrific genetic disease or something. I only require them to look like a human being.

3. Personality:
I don't know about this. I have hobbies and I like talking about them but they are not really "sexy". Obviously no woman wants to listen to my rants about Donald Duck comics and physics if I don't have an actual jaw.

4. All my relationships would fail:
And how would anyone know this? I have never even had a chance to see how I would react if I was with someone I loved. You only say that because I lack facial bone structure and I have a frame of a goblin from Runescape.

1. So we’re trash people?

Nah sweety you’re projecting.

The trash people are all the Chads that refuse to date your ugly ass because you look like the female reincarnation of Rick James.:feelsohh::feelspuke:

2. We have. Many of us here would date fatties or fugs or plain old ugly she-rillas such as yourself but internet and social media has artificially inflated the egos of your kind to the point you no longer present yourselves as options for the incel community instead preferring to wait in line along with lonely Stacies for Chad to clear out his pump n’ dump queue on Tinder so you can finally have your “appointment” with him only to ultimately end up disappointed as he runs through you as well then onto the next one in line. You would’ve been better served by humbling yourself and just settling for your looks match and finding happiness in having realistic standards but like most cunts you were simply too arrogant and stupid to make the right life choice for yourself.

“110lb, shorter than 5'7, has a perfect hourglass figure, R cup boobies, naturally perfectly curled long hair, doesn't wear make up, doesn't have any tattoo's or piercing (Asides from ears), no stretch marks or cellulite, dresses modestly, is white because she can't be a "Sheboon", and she must also submit to you, and love you unconditionally, must work, do all the housework, and raise your 17 sons alone while you play WoW all day.”

These girls do exist. They can be found all over YouTube but most if not the majority of them are already taken and every single last one of them is Chad only.

“Also, she's not allowed to age because then she would be "Past her prime".

LOL, you dumb low IQ ghetto savage.

(We would have no problem at all with a woman who loved us growing old as we’d age together and create many happy memories and thoroughly enjoy our youth together before it’s gone)

This is about the type of women no man not even we incels would want to date.

How can a healthy relationship or family be started with an old or rapidly aging woman whose already had kids and who has a ton of emotional baggage from all the prior Chads in her life?

Answer: it can’t.

3. Personality? Oh you mean like how when attempting to date you stupid modern cunts we men are supposed to go to even MORE effort in this regard when we already talk Tolkien level volumes of speech to you, only to be met by your boring and bullshit cunty one sentence replies or one word replies mixed in with your retarded lobotomy patient tier grunts? Fuuuuuck you coon!

4. All of my relationships would fail.

Yes but not because of the idiotic projection based “reasons” you put forward…

Here’s why they would fail if I were ever to get into one or many…

-The girl would cheat because she is a stupid whore

-The girl would cheat because I’m not Chad

-The girl would cheat because she is a stupid Cluster B Personality disordered whore afraid to be loved but always chasing after that which she fears only to reject it as poison once she gets it

-The girl would cheat because I’m not a nigger thug or any kind of thug found among other races so she would leave me precisely because I wouldn’t beat her within an inch of her life regularly or at times or place her in highly dangerous criminal scenarios like bar fights, knife fights and shootouts where she’d get high spikes of adrenaline from and so really feel alive for a few fleeting moments.

Last edited:
>trash person
meanwhile nigger thugs fuck her 3 times a day

they throw at us only :bluepill: garbage, also they're the last ones to talk about muh personali-tee-hee cuz most of them don't have any such kek but are mindless npc consoomers, no critical thinking, no original thoughts whatsoever. Braindead sjws

I mean she has a point, but the question is what is the cause that led to those things becoming real

it's the chicken and the egg argument

I mean she has a point, but the question is what is the cause that led to those things becoming real

it's the chicken and the egg argument
We're angry cuz girls/women are mean to us and not vice versa.

Why the fuck would anyone ask an IT-cuck of all people to ask why they are single?? :feelskek: :feelskek: Sounds like a huge larp by IT

(or if it’s not, if you are guilty of this stop talking to IT-cucks ffs, don’t give them more content)

A foid expressing it's world views and beliefs.
> I'm extremely based to give a scrambled shit:feelsYall:

Why the fuck would anyone ask an IT-cuck of all people to ask why they are single?? :feelskek: :feelskek: Sounds like a huge larp by IT

(or if it’s not, if you are guilty of this stop talking to IT-cucks ffs, don’t give them more content)
I wish some of these fags would wake up one morning as a 5"1 ugly currycel :feelshehe:

Let's see how much they'd be yapping about "personality" and "attitude" then.
Shieeet now I’m irresistible to women, thanks IT
>take more showers
>work on personality and charisma
>become Henry Cavill

IT logic :feelshaha:

>tranny_kitty69

Why does this dude still pretends to be a woman?

It's this fucking pathetic LARPing faggot again.

Sec 1. I've had friends and am still in daily contact with the ones I moved away from.
Sec 2. Standards? Women would rather skydive without a parachute before even talking to me because I'm sub-6.

Also:
110lb, shorter than 5'7, has a perfect hourglass figure, R cup boobies, naturally perfectly curled long hair, doesn't wear make up, doesn't have any tattoo's or piercing (Asides from ears), no stretch marks or cellulite, dresses modestly, is white because she can't be a "Sheboon", and she must also submit to you, and love you unconditionally, must work, do all the housework, and raise your 17 sons alone while you play WoW all day.
What the actual fuck is all of this shit? This is such a hilariously bad generalization that it's pathetic.

Sec 3. No one, not even incels, talk about the "pills" in real life.
Sec 4. Considering the fact that I have had irl friends, no, I don't think that is even a remote possibility.

I might be an incel, but at least I'm not a delusional, pathetic faggot LARPing as an e-whore on the Internet and making up boogeymen just to get mad at them. I hope this retard actually gets curbstomped irl.

It's this fucking pathetic LARPing faggot again.

Sec 1. I've had friends and am still in daily contact with the ones I moved away from.
Sec 2. Standards? Women would rather skydive without a parachute before even talking to me because I'm sub-6.

Also:

What the actual fuck is all of this shit? This is such a hilariously bad generalization that it's pathetic.

Sec 3. No one, not even incels, talk about the "pills" in real life.
Sec 4. Considering the fact that I have had irl friends, no, I don't think that is even a remote possibility.

I might be an incel, but at least I'm not a delusional, pathetic faggot LARPing as an e-whore on the Internet and making up boogeymen just to get mad at them. I hope this retard actually gets curbstomped irl.
They say it's our fault for wanting a 12 yo foid and not an adult foid. Yeah fuck off, I won't ever settle for a used up roastie, I would fuck one but they aren't suitable for relationship at all.

They say it's our fault for wanting a 12 yo foid and not an adult foid. Yeah fuck off, I won't ever settle for a used up roastie, I would fuck one but they aren't suitable for relationship at all.
Personally though, I would definitely not go for a 12 year old, but yeah, dating past, I would say, college age, is literally just a glorified business transaction. If you were ignored by women in your teens and twenties but aren't getting ignored once you're past college age, you're definitely getting used, and this is how your non-existent romantic life is going to turn out, all the while your "loving wife" rails Chad behind your back and makes you go into overdraft after she manipulates you into buying her three Hermes Birkin bags.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/ps0whh/husband_got_a_promotion/

I would rather commit an extremely violent suicide than ever have this happen to me.
>Written by a foid
not one word was read.
This was actually written by a male. He LARPs as a fucking e-whore, JFL.

Personally though, I would definitely not go for a 12 year old, but yeah, dating past, I would say, college age, is literally just a glorified business transaction. If you were ignored by women in your teens and twenties but aren't getting ignored once you're past college age, you're definitely getting used, and this is how your non-existent romantic life is going to turn out, all the while your "loving wife" rails Chad behind your back and makes you go into overdraft after she manipulates you into buying her three Hermes Birkin bags.
What age of a foid would you like to have the most?

This is useless. Fuck IT

Reasons why you are incel, you lack these:

Personality2

The person who typed that up is either a faggot or a woman, I will therefore humbly decline reading it