Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reasons why most women look better than most men?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
1. Women are taught that appearance is everything from a very young age
2. Bettering appearance is part of female culture
3. Female beauty standards are not hard to achieve at all (I.e. be born without testicles, paint your face, don’t get fat)

What would you say are the reasons?

1. Women are taught that appearance is everything from a very young age
2. Bettering appearance is part of female culture
3. Female beauty standards are not hard to achieve at all (I.e. be born without testicles, paint your face, don’t get fat)

What would you say are the reasons?
Nah, They are ugly under the makeup, Thats all.

a) makeup
b) you are sexually attracted to foids, which means you're biased

it's less that women are beautiful and more that men are basically hardwired to lust for almost anything carrying a vagina.

It really is primarily makeup. Most "hot" foids look like hideous ogres without it. In nature, males are usually the beautiful ones. Males tend to be bigger, more colorful, and have more elegant features like horns or antlers. Females tend to be inherently uglier.

Femoids don't mog men at all. It's just gynocentrism & men simping that causes people to believe that.

It really is primarily makeup. Most "hot" foids look like hideous ogres without it. In nature, males are usually the beautiful ones. Males tend to be bigger, more colorful, and have more elegant features like horns or antlers. Females tend to be inherently uglier.
Ehhh.. a little gay, huh?

Ehhh.. a little gay, huh?
Nah it's the same reason it's not gay to acknowledge chads are attractive. I don't want to fuck them, but they do have better looks than others

I think people just inherently see men as competition or as challenges.

Men see other men as competition for obvious reasons whereas men remind women of their physical weakness. Only heightfidence and faceonality can make her frame that positively.