Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reasons why i hate this forum

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Finding understanding, smart and like-minded incels who share my predicament makes me feel a little bit better and constantly delay my plan to Rope. While hearing normies platitudes and being surrounded by them just makes me to rope immediately.

Just know people irl will never be as upfront ,then most of the people here.Most people are going to lie to your face and tell you what you want to hear . Not many people out there will give you the bitter truth.

“Reasons why hate this forum” What?

Normies will get banned, give mods time

Just know people irl will never be as upfront ,then most of the people here.Most people are going to lie to your face and tell you what you want to hear . Not many people out there will give you the bitter truth.

This place should be a normie free zone, normies are pure cancer to live with.

lol you didn't understand.

I said exactly this, that's because all people here are high IQ and understanding, i feel understood and i feel better, so it makes me delay my plan to rope.

Normies arent allowed. They will all get purged eventually

Any of you actually feel like making a report or making a case as to why X user(s) should be banned via PM instead of making a blanket thread that doesn't mention anything of use to the staff? How do you expect us to help with the information provided here?

Any of you actually feel like making a report or making a case as to why X user(s) should be banned via PM instead of making a blanket thread that doesn't mention anything of use to the staff? How do you expect us to help with the information provided here?

I'm not complaining about anything. I was saying this forum is actually so awesome it makes me delay my plan to rope lol.

I'm not complaining about anything. I was saying this forum is actually so awesome it makes me delay my plan to rope lol.
My bad, other users also misinterpreted what you said. I didn't read your third reply. Cheers.