Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reasons to cry

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
I have every reason to cry and i can force a cry but i dont do it because the blackpill has made me numb. I cried alot when introduced to blackpill but now its just empty feelings.

To be honest, same. I hate it. Decades of systematic oppression does this to someone.

I cried a lot in red pill rage. The blackpill helped with stopping that.

I cry when I get upset at something that happens to me. I've even cried over movies and video games and stuff I've seen on the internet. Angry crying.

I wonder how this ends.. maybe in a starburst of hardcore misogyny, intense violence and civil unrest. This is my bet anyway.

However it ends, it was always going to end this way and no one could have possibly prevented it. Sad.. the world could have been worth so much more, all the people that gave their lives to see the world flourish have been betrayed by the very people who told them there was no other way. All the inventors whose inventions tried to make life easier, these modern inventors spit on their predecessors through the creation of the eugenicist Tinder application meaning that women can effectively be the choosers of whose genes get past on, in a passive eugenicist program, kept alive through the lies the serpentine tongues of Politicians, Femistazis and the Elitist femshit enabling ilk spew forth at any man who is woke to their continuing atrocious genocide of Men. A power no Human Being, who are naturally selfish should ever wield ever.

I wonder how this ends.. maybe in a starburst of hardcore misogyny, intense violence and civil unrest. This is my bet anyway.

However it ends, it was always going to end this way and no one could have possibly prevented it. Sad.. the world could have been worth so much more, all the people that gave their lives to see the world flourish have been betrayed by the very people who told them there was no other way. All the inventors whose inventions tried to make life easier, these modern inventors spit on their predecessors through the creation of the eugenicist Tinder application mean that women can effectively be the choosers of whose genes get past on, in a passive eugenicist program, kept alive through the lies the serpentine tongues of Politicians, Femistazis and the Elitist femshit enabling ilk spew forth at any man who is woke to their continuing atrocious genocide of Men.

That sloth always comes toward the camera so eerily.
Always reminds me of this guy tbh
Dsafasdfasdf

I hate it but there is no escape from truth

I can't remember the last time I cried

cant force me to cry

Nihilism is great

I never cry because im not a pussy