Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Reasons not to be a betabux?

reasons to be a cuck = ?

reeee @ thread editing

Last edited:
To not be a cuck.

:soy: is that what u want to look like bro

Because it's fucking disgusting

it goes against every reasonable purpose of life possible . Be it from Darwinism, where even the weakest will try to survive and reproduce or religious where you simply go to hell for being a Degenerate. At least that's how I perceive it to be.

it goes against every reasonable purpose of life possible . Be it from Darwinism, where even the weakest will try to survive and reproduce or religious where you simply go to hell for being a Degenerate. At least that's how I perceive it to be.
the purpose of your existance is to reproduce.
In today's society you cant reproduce unless you mog the female so much that she selects you as the father of her children for free or you betabux her and impregnate her.

Because I still have an ounce of integrity left in me

loled @ your trolling thx a lot

the purpose of your existance is to reproduce.
In today's society you cant reproduce unless you mog the female so much that she selects you as the father of her children for free or you betabux her and impregnate her.
And how is getting cucked gonna fix that and help you achieve your purpose in life ?

And how is getting cucked gonna fix that and help you achieve your purpose in life ?
reproducing as a betabux or at least helping a woman raise chads healthy offspring, so they contribute to society, decrease universal repulsiveness and make the gene pool healthier

being a "cuck" means that you're getting sexual gratification from seeing your woman fucking other men and
this is not something you can choose.
for example if you had a girl you could let her fuck another guy but if that doesn't excite you it means that you're not a cuck.

Whats the point of creating another incel to go through this torturing life

In my case a very good reason not to be a cuck is that they don't let me.

Whats the point of creating another incel to go through this torturing life
yeah this is another good point.why do this and why should a woman choose the worst genes possible for her child.

fFom a darwinistic perspective incels have no purpose. However, society assinged a purpose to us and that is to betabux for a foid and help her raise chads offspring(we get occasional sex in return too) or wagecuck and keep society working for the benefits of pur tribe/society/humanity and helping our bosses and the rich be betabuxxes instead.
In my case a very good reason not to be a cuck is that they don't let me.
sounds legit. unfortunately not everyone can be a cuck. this is why there is pride to being a cuck.

Alternatively you can be an indirect cuck by wageslaving and paying taxes or just go NEET or commit suicide.

reproducing as a betabux or at least helping a woman raise chads healthy offspring, so they contribute to society, decrease universal repulsiveness and make the gene pool healthier
I said how's that supposed help with YOUR purpose in life, which according to you is reproduction. SO which one is it? Contributing to society or reproduction?. Society is nothing but a man made socal construct. Does a lion give a fuck about its species survival if he doesn't find a mate ?.

Healthy gene pool? That's not how it works. Your own offspring can be chad tier while chad genes can turn out to be just like us. Genetic drift and mutation is unpredictable.

I said how's that supposed help with YOUR purpose in life, which according to you is reproduction. SO which one is it? Contributing to society or reproduction?. Society is nothing but a man made socal construct. Does a lion give a fuck about its species survival if he doesn't find a mate ?.

Healthy gene pool? That's not how it works. Your own offspring can be chad tier while chad genes can turn out to be just like us. Genetic drift and mutation is unpredictable.
yeah i said you have no original darwinistic purpose if you dont pass your genes.

you can however find purpose in accepting your place in society and being a cuck(something not everyone can do).

also if the foids genes were subhuman enough that even chad's seed didnt make thee offspring healthy or it was just an unlucky genetic recombination you can still raise your sons to be cucks or your daughters to be cumdumpsters for chad.
being a "cuck" means that you're getting sexual gratification from seeing your woman fucking other men and
this is not something you can choose.
for example if you had a girl you could let her fuck another guy but if that doesn't excite you it means that you're not a cuck.
yeah betabux is a more appropriate term, my mistake

Hold up hold up hold up this is exactly what betabuxxing is what do you mean?
He edited it. It said "cuck" before.
yeah i said you have no original darwinistic purpose if you dont pass your genes.

you can however find purpose in accepting your place in society and being a cuck(something not everyone can do).

also if the foids genes were subhuman enough that even chad's seed didnt make thee offspring healthy or it was just an unlucky genetic recombination you can still raise your sons to be cucks or your daughters to be cumdumpsters for chad.

yeah betabux is a more appropriate term, my mistake
So it's neiztche existencalism? the purpose of life is what you make it up to be if there is none? Well, that makes it a choice? Doesn't it?. Based on no scientific truth, but rather multiple speculations.

So if being a cuck is a choice, it's a choice of the defeatist imo.

It doesn't matter what happens to my offspring after I die, I have secured my purpose and passed my genes. Unless I'm a hive mind connected to them somehow then I can't really do anything about it. A lioness will instantly breed with a lion if he successfully killed her little cubs. Hyena viciously attack their family male members and force them to leave the pack to avoid inbreeding.

Last edited:
Persinal freedom
Self respect
Desency

You are literally a pussy soy boy if you degrade yourself to the level that you pay a foid to take hundreds of chads and tyrones cocks, who also dickmogg you hard, in her vagina, while she will look down at you as a subhuman and you will barely get sex. No real man do that, and betabuxxers only contribute to hypergamy. If there were no betabuxxers, they would neither be hypergamy. There is a special place in hell for cucks.

Persinal freedom
Self respect
Desency
why docyou respect yourself subhuman? do you think you deserve respect for beeing you?
no
You are literally a pussy soy boy if you degrade yourself to the level that you pay a foid to take hundreds of chads and tyrones cocks, who also dickmogg you hard, in her vagina, while she will look down at you as a subhuman and you will barely get sex. No real man do that, and betabuxxers only contribute to hypergamy. If there were no betabuxxers, they would neither be hypergamy. There is a special place in hell for cucks.
meme tier answer

you are not a pussyboy for working every day, taking responsibility and providing. it is hard work , unlike sitting on your ass writing 50 posts a day here.

your level is lower than foids so you dont degrade yourself as you have always been trash.

betabuxxing has always been a thing. slaves in the past didnt even get laid sometimes but they were still grateful for being allowed to live. only boomers could looksmatch easily still by betabuxxing and you got a subhuman facecas a result.

root cause of hypergamy is technology replacing the need for you to work, foids being able to do some jobs(even better than men in some cases) and not betabuxxers.

if you are not a cuck what are you gonna do brother?

Last edited:
why docyou respect yourself subhuman? do you think you deserve respect for beeing you?
no

meme tier answer

you are not a pussyboy for working every day, taking responsibility and providing. it is hard work , unlike sitting on your ass writing 50 posts a day here.

your level is lower than foids so you dont degrade yourself as you have always been trash.

betabuxxing has always been a thing. slaves in the past didnt even get laid sometimes but they were still grateful for being allowed to live. only boomers could looksmatch easily still by betabuxxing and you got a subhuman facecas a result.

root cause of hypergamy is technology replacing the need for you to work, foids being able to do some jobs(even better than men in some cases) and not betabuxxers.

if you are not a cuck what are you gonna do brother?
I dont need other s respect . i know that im the best. In my eyes. So fuck your mom

If you're here, you're not good looking enough to have a relationship that isn't going to be betabuxxing to some degree. You can either accept that or accept that you're probably volcel.

If you have to justify why not being a cuck to yourself it's already a pretty bad sign ngl.

Being a provider was only justified in the past where the foid can't work and has to depend on your resources and if she attempted to cheat on you she would be punished severely, from being expleled from the marriage while she's looked with contempt by the rest of the people or even being killed for it. Now being a provider (betacuck) is pointless, foids can work, can cheat you without receiving any punishment and they can ruin your life divorcing you, taking all your properties and your kids.

To not humiliate yourself.